NoirSuede

Tumblr/Twitter Sonic's latest exploits

22 minutes ago, Jeffhog said:

We transcend and go further beyond.

dont forget the hashtags, this one could be important. crazy af video btw.

#sonic mania #one frame #there is a special message to find - but its not here #maybe you can find... #more clues

19 hours ago, GUN Commander said:

The tags ALSO claim that there's something hidden in that retro themed commercial too

Secret in the commercial was the fact that Mr Izuka's smile on T-shirt was getting wieder every time we saw it.

As for Knuckles lyrics and "More clues"? I don't know. Maybe they'll start showcaseing Mania's characters? But then why would they start with Knux? And it doesn't add up with... those... lyrics...? *reading for the first time* WHAT ARE THOOOOSE!!?

Hmm... can someone toy around with colour palet (or something) in "The last days of summer" art? Maybe there are hidden those clues...

On 9/28/2016 at 7:03 PM, GUN Commander said:

The tumblr tags for this post have stated the "let's take a look at more clues" line. Are we actually being challenged to find something regarding "Kick the Rock" (or perhaps "Unknown from M.E.".)? He quotes some of Kick the Rock and goes on a bit before going  "Who knows what lies hidden at the end of the great lyrical genius that is Knuckles the Echidna rap? You'll have to take a look for... more clues"
http://sonicthehedgehog.tumblr.com/post/151061921463/sonic-mania-t-shirts-are-only-available-for-3-more

So by "Knuckles the Echidna rap" does he mean the Kick the Rock song he was quoting earlier or Unknown from M.E. commonly referred to as "the Knuckles rap"? And if it IS Unknown from M.E. which version? SA 1 or SA 2? And are we actually for realsies being challenged to find clues to something?

it sounds like it would have to be something in the music itself!  :unsure:   The very end of the music of Unknown from M.E. has some unique similarities to Hydrocity.  this is kind of true of Kick the Rock but it is less specific.  that still seems helpful though, where the tags were not specific about exactly which song is being referenced, that the clue may be the same in either song!

i don't think this could be it.... but just in case i will put it in a spoiler boundary anyway

:unsure:  There have always been the many totem poles in Green Hill and it could be that there is an underground or aquatic ancient settlement..!

This is also combining with what has been posted that Green Hill's act 2 begins with a big fall which does seem similar to entering Hydrocity.  Maybe it is going to be revealed that there is a similar but also entirely unique type of place on Sonic's home island!!

So the tumblr tags in that Halloween Sonic shirt post challenged us to take a look at more clues again.

" for those of you wondering - that's not a crescent moon #remember how the moon got all blown up? #yeah. #Don't believe what those scientists tell you - it's still blown up #just take a look at... more clues.  "

Knuckles rap (specifically Kick the Rock from Wild Canyon) earlier, another SA2 reference here... What is this all leading to? We SERIOUSLY need to start analyzing these clues and any and all posts going forward and figure out what's going on. I feel like people aren't really noticing it this time around like they were before.

http://sonicthehedgehog.tumblr.com/post/152030229613/its-spoopy-it-makes-ghosts-leery-its-the-new

45 minutes ago, GUN Commander said:

So the tumblr tags in that Halloween Sonic shirt post challenged us to take a look at more clues again.

" for those of you wondering - that's not a crescent moon #remember how the moon got all blown up? #yeah. #Don't believe what those scientists tell you - it's still blown up #just take a look at... more clues.  "

Knuckles rap (specifically Kick the Rock from Wild Canyon) earlier, another SA2 reference here... What is this all leading to? We SERIOUSLY need to start analyzing these clues and any and all posts going forward and figure out what's going on. I feel like people aren't really noticing it this time around like they were before.

http://sonicthehedgehog.tumblr.com/post/152030229613/its-spoopy-it-makes-ghosts-leery-its-the-new

I've been wondering what the clues are. I haven't seen anyone try to figure them out, and I'm not really good when it comes to that stuff.

Could Project 2017 have continuity, though? That is my question regarding the whole moon thing. Iizuka's explanation made no sense to me.

Something we missed. I think there's a clue here.

tumblr_ofhqwdddrb1si9k3co1_1280.jpg

Modern Sonics color code has an O instead of 0.

Look at the first two characters of everyone's color codes and it kinda makes-

07 of 02.

It's probably me, but they may be hinting something on Feb 07th next year?

Maybe Sonic 17 related????

5 hours ago, Spoopy Flare said:

Something we missed. I think there's a clue here.

tumblr_ofhqwdddrb1si9k3co1_1280.jpg

Modern Sonics color code has an O instead of 0.

Look at the first two characters of everyone's color codes and it kinda makes-

07 of 02.

It's probably me, but they may be hinting something on Feb 07th next year?

Maybe Sonic 17 related????

Good catch :)

Maybe it has nothing to do with anything but... since a good chunk of the clues (as well as the Arby's posts) are Knuckles themed, maybe it's something specifically to do with Knuckles? Yet regarding an aforementioned update that asked to "take a look at more clues", they referred to Eggman's destruction of the moon in Sonic Adventure 2, an event that Knuckles had nothing to do with (unless you go for the idea that the Eclipse Cannon was powered by Chaos Emeralds) so I don't know, finding myself back at square one.

Is there anything that has to do with Knuckles and the letter O? Has anyone seen anything else in the pictures/videos that might stand out as a clue?