Awoo.

Tumblr/Twitter Sonic's latest exploits

NoirSuede

13 hours ago, Lord-Dreamerz said:

Knuckles knew it wouldn't end well with the fans.

It was funny the first time, not the 100th.

And I still stand to my opinion, this is not doing Sonic's characterization any favour. With that kiss Elise SAVED HIS LIFE. Mocking that kiss, from Sonic, sounds nothing more than ungratefulness.

• Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, TearForFear said:

And I still stand to my opinion, this is not doing Sonic's characterization any favour.

And what does this have to do with Sonic's characterization? All they're doing is celebrating the game.

Yeah, people taken in by that GoaH tag are probably going to be shocked to find out it's as much about fitting the Freedom Fighters into the old games as it is the old games in comic form. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, VEDJ-F said:

Yeah, people taken in by that GoaH tag are probably going to be shocked to find out it's as much about fitting the Freedom Fighters into the old games as it is the old games in comic form. :)

shhh V, let them pretend they'll get the Mega Drive treatment.

The photo of Metal Sonic has "11/18/1993    46:12:025"  written above it. The first set of numbers is just yesterday's date in 1993, but do the second set of numbers mean anything to anyone? Is Aaron starting another clue hunt?

Edit: Never mind, I found it. It's the Sound Test cheat code that brings up the "Fun is Infinite" image.

Edited by Kellan
  • Thumbs Up 3

So a couple of posts were made, first off the ad for (the inferior) Green Hill Christmas sweater

If your family gatherings are awkward, at least you can wear the world’s best sweater. Buy here in North America, or here for Europe.

If your family gatherings are awkward, at least you can wear the world’s best sweater. 

Buy here in North America, or here for Europe.

And today, we got a post about the Sonic Cafe at Japan!

tumblr_oh41ea3zbX1u5cb23o1_500.jpg
tumblr_oh41ea3zbX1u5cb23o2_500.jpg
tumblr_oh41ea3zbX1u5cb23o3_500.jpg
tumblr_oh41ea3zbX1u5cb23o4_500.jpg
tumblr_oh41ea3zbX1u5cb23o5_500.jpg
tumblr_oh41ea3zbX1u5cb23o6_500.jpg

Guys. GUYS. Look at these. Just look at these.

If you’re visiting Osaka, Japan, anytime between Dec. 16th - Jan 9th, you can legit try these out at Sweets Paradise Tennoji!

Yum.

I know atleast one person who's going to the Cafe, don't about everyone else (that includes myself)

• Thumbs Up 5

On 11/21/2016 at 5:22 PM, Soni said:

"Goes on about Sakura trees or something"...

I feel that the phrase is in fact a clue! a clue! 

Or maybe it's a reference to how Segata is in a relationship with some chick from Sakura Wars....

There's always that option.

With the good ol' Tumblr Tags giving good vibes and mashed potates all around:

#A lot of stuff has happened this year #some good - some bad #while we may not always be content with the hands life plays us #we should still appreciate the things we have - no matter how important or insignificant #we all lead our own complex paths in life and some times there are bumps #just keep moving forward through the hardships and adversities #or if you're not all about sentimental or inspirational lines #just load up that plate with as much food as you can today #and go for the best nap ever #pass the mashed potatoes please!

Oh yeah, it's Thursday and for this week, it's just theTwitch streams of 06's 10th anniversary and Pumpkin Hill-owe'en.

EDIT THE EDIT: We gots more posts

First off, during the Black Friday madness, there was a sale on some Sonic titles on the Nintendo eshop

It’s Black Friday. Outside is bad. Instead, get 50% select Sonic stuff on the eShop! http://bit.ly/eShopSale

It’s Black Friday. Outside is bad. Instead, get 50% select Sonic stuff on the eShop! http://bit.ly/eShopSale

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
  •  
3 days ago

Next up, another Sunky Mana t-shirt is available on Amazon. And yes, you still can't get it in Canada or the UK. 

Gotta style and profile. Nab this exclusive Sonic Mania shirt before it Drop Dashes away.

Gotta style and profile. Nab this exclusive Sonic Mania shirt before it Drop Dashes away.

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
  •  
1 day ago

And finally, the latest post is Sonic's take on the latest Kermit meme involving Chao abuse, how cruel.
Sometimes it’s hard to resist.

Sometimes it’s hard to resist. 

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
  •  
1 hour ago

EDIT 2: The Return of Edits - More posts and stuff.

First off, psychic barbers knows exactly the proper cut for Eggman's hair!
We got you, fam.

We got you, fam.

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
1 day ago

Next is the promotional post for the Japan-exclusive Sonic Hype Train!

Go fast in style. The Keikyu Sega Train, celebrating the 25th Anniversaries of Sonic and Puyo Puyo, is live until Dec. 16!
tumblr_inline_ohgymhMu5y1t6dyj5_500.jpgtumblr_inline_ohgymjafvt1t6dyj5_500.jpg

Go fast in style. The Keikyu Sega Train, celebrating the 25th Anniversaries of Sonic and Puyo Puyo, is live until Dec. 16!

Edited by Soni
  • Thumbs Up 5

Bumpers up, for it's a Thursday so we have a new Sonic YouTube video.

Just a montage of people at SEGA building a LEGO version of Green Hill to promote the LEGO Sonic Level Pack, that's all.

Oh yeah and a post about the Sonic Dash x Hello Kitty event that's going to happen all month long. Papa bless.

Sonic Hello Kitty and friends have arrived in Sonic Dash for a limited time!

Sonic Hello Kitty and friends have arrived in Sonic Dash for a limited time!

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
4 hours ago

Small update on the Sonic x Sanrio plush collection as well from the Sonic Facebook page. Get your mones ready for this month people!
 P.S. - The Sonic x Sanrio Collection is real and the first wave is arriving in stores later this month. Sonic x Hello Kitty, Tails x Chococat, Amy x My Melody, and Knuckles x Badtz-Maru are all headed your way!
  • Thumbs Up 2