Awoo.

Tumblr/Twitter Sonic's latest exploits

NoirSuede

19 hours ago, Soni said:

Just about every post hinting at clues has had something to do with Knuckles. Now comes the question: Is this in relation to Mania (which we already know Knuckles is in), 2017 (perhaps Knuckles has a larger role in that game than we've been led to think), or something else entirely (Unannounced game/dlc, comic, etc.). There's got to be SOME other connecting fiber to piece together what is being hinted at beyond Knuckles.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, GUN Commander said:

Just about every post hinting at clues has had something to do with Knuckles. Now comes the question: Is this in relation to Mania (which we already know Knuckles is in), 2017 (perhaps Knuckles has a larger role in that game than we've been led to think), or something else entirely (Unannounced game/dlc, comic, etc.). There's got to be SOME other connecting fiber to piece together what is being hinted at beyond Knuckles.

Or an official Tikal plush toy being released? 

Catch up time! First off, we have a beta concept for the Sonic ugly sweaters with a tall neck dude with a disturbingly small head wearing a Sonic mask.

We made a fast-imbued holiday sweater. It was not approved.

We made a fast-imbued holiday sweater. 

It was not approved.

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
  •  
1 day ago

And we got the good ol' Sonic version of "you vs the guy she told you not to worry about" meme. Poor @TimmiT
Don’t worry, they said.

Don’t worry, they said. 

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
  •  
8 hours ago

It's Thursday and we have a Sonic video, just ol' Sonic having a small elevator chat with Dr. Ivo Robertos.....

This won't go well.

• Thumbs Up 2

And we got another showcase of the Sonic Cafe.... yet still no marketing for the Boom cartoon.... this is fine.

tumblr_ohxp3rhL3I1u5cb23o1_500.png
tumblr_ohxp3rhL3I1u5cb23o2_500.png
tumblr_ohxp3rhL3I1u5cb23o3_500.png

So many sweets, so few frequent flyer miles. These are some of the treats at SkyTree Village’s Sonic Cafe in Japan! It ends Dec. 16th.

• Thumbs Up 3

Tumblr tags for the Tots Legit Sonic Holiday Gift Guide!

#you may be wondering what velocity smells like #we like to picture it as a fresh breeze of clean linen and with a hint of chili #but why is it blue? #that is a trade secret and if we told you - we'd have to make you play Sonic Labyrinth

And since Thursday came, we gots a Sonic YouTube video! This time, how Sonic deals with people proposing ideas for Project 2017 just before the shift ends.

EDITZ BOOM:

With Ian Flynn's episode airing later today, the Sonic Tumblr promoted the episode today! Now can we please do this every week, a new episode comes out? Also comes with a hint of some holiday-themed Sonic art soon!

tumblr_oib1nfe0J31u5cb23o1_500.png
tumblr_oib1nfe0J31u5cb23o3_500.png
tumblr_oib1nfe0J31u5cb23o2_500.png

A new episode of Sonic Boom airs this Saturday at 6 PM on Boomerang! 

In this week’s episode, written by Ian Flynn, its Sonic VS. Tails in a battle of wits. What could possibly go wrong?

• Thumbs Up 9

Twitter Sonic rubbing who's series has the best mustache in Nintendo's face yet again... In the most friendly way of course. ;P

• Thumbs Up 7

3 minutes ago, Soni said:

Oh yeah, send nudes err I mean, send pics to Aaron and crew for legit proof you got that one-of-a-chuckle ornament!

Oh wait. That "nudes" had a strikethrough? Well, Aaron is gonna be one scarred man whenever he opens his messenger.

You think Aaron had it bad? Let's remind ourselves that back when @AAUK used to work for SEGA Europe back at the day, he had to deal with a meeting about R34 Sonic art. Suffice to say, poor Kevin was not all for it.

I think I have an idea on what this week's Sonic YouTube video will be about.

While Operation CUPCAKE is on the way, Sergio or @GeneHF made the dankest Shattered Crystal meme yet.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Soni said:

You think Aaron had it bad? Let's remind ourselves that back when @AAUK used to work for SEGA Europe back at the day, he had to deal with a meeting about R34 Sonic art. Suffice to say, poor Kevin was not all for it.

Pause

...What?

WHO SUMMONED ME? FFS. You know the rules.

This? Oh God no I had to explain all about that once. It was a fun 30 minutes of my life I would like back please.

Now, on with your memes... or whatever it is you lot do nowadays.

• Thumbs Up 8

Just now, AAUK said:

WHO SUMMONED ME? FFS. You know the rules.

This? Oh God no I had to explain all about that once. It was a fun 30 minutes of my life I would like back please.

I know you talked about this during the Sonic Boom Commentaries but I'm not sure which pre/post show was it from. There's like 52 of each, time to dig up year-old hour-long talks, reliving classic jokes like Knuckles Detergent and the like.

3 hours ago, Soni said:

I know you talked about this during the Sonic Boom Commentaries but I'm not sure which pre/post show was it from. There's like 52 of each, time to dig up year-old hour-long talks, reliving classic jokes like Knuckles Detergent and the like.

If you could find this I would be grateful or direct me to where I myself can go about finding this.