Awoo.

Tumblr/Twitter Sonic's latest exploits

NoirSuede

37 minutes ago, Shadowlax said:

If you could find this I would be grateful or direct me to where I myself can go about finding this.

Found it, get ready to relive all of those moments @AAUK :^)

and while you're at it, listen to the rest of the boom commentaries along with uncutting crew thank you very much

And we got a festive set of Tumblr tags for the holiday-themed pic of the day.

#sonic the hedgehog #we here at Sega want to wish you all a most festive of holidays #no matter what you celebrate--or don't #we are happy to have you as fans#and we're excited to share all that's to come in 2017 with you all #because fun is infinite#also we're not exactly sure why we're sledding down a river of gravy on a mountain of mashed potatoes #but boy does it look delicious

And it's Thursday and it's NOT Operation CUPCAKE, but instead a video showcasing the Sonic Fine Art Gallery and if you take notice you might find a certain Tuff guy within the video, it's very easy to miss.

• Thumbs Up 1

And if you take a look at the decorations, you could see Chip's Bracelet and the Rhythm Badge along with a Green Chaos Emerald/Master Emerald and a Bumper.

Oh yeah, Tumblr tags for the art as well.

#sonic the hedgehog #tails the fox #knuckles the echidona #we had this art created specially for today #it's got a number of throwbacks to previous Dreamcast-era art that we hope you'll enjoy! #can you find all the extra easter eggs? :) #Have a great holiday season everyone -- and remember: #EAT ALL THE THINGS

• Thumbs Up 3

No Sonic Boom Season 2. No Mario & Sonic.

That's kind of weird though.

Edit: Yes, I know it's just the 'social editon', but even Fire & Ice was mentioned, at least on the pic. 

34 minutes ago, Soni said:

noone is going to mention the description of the youtube video? ok then.

Let's take a look at... the year as we knew. Perhaps there are...

more clues.

But seriously, these were some of our favorite memories of the year and we're happy you all shared them with us. Thanks for your support!

☟︎☜︎ ✌︎?︎?︎☼︎⚐︎✌︎?︎☟︎☜︎?︎

the wingdings translation means -> H︎e︎ a︎p︎p︎r︎o︎a︎c︎h︎e︎s︎

soo...more clues?

• Thumbs Up 3

Big's big fishing adventure 3 wasn't supposed to come out in december? maybe that's what the wingdings is referring to.

It was said that BBFA3 was supposed to come this month but I guess Skyler and crew still aren't finished so I guess, it'll probably be out some other time.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/29/2016 at 4:07 PM, FReaK said:

noone is going to mention the description of the youtube video? ok then.

Let's take a look at... the year as we knew. Perhaps there are...

more clues.

But seriously, these were some of our favorite memories of the year and we're happy you all shared them with us. Thanks for your support!

☟︎☜︎ ✌︎?︎?︎☼︎⚐︎✌︎?︎☟︎☜︎?︎

the wingdings translation means -> H︎e︎ a︎p︎p︎r︎o︎a︎c︎h︎e︎s︎

soo...more clues?

Just shooting in the dark here. It isn't perhaps referring to the Switch event coming up in less than a couple weeks, is it? That's the only thing "approaching" that I can currently think of. Maybe it'll have a preview of Sonic 2017 or something in there? Just thinking out loud here.

Maybe they're going to surprise us and give us more Project 2017 details as soon as the New Year's, but this is all just theories and stuff.

Do you think the sentence: The ride never ends could contain more clues? Aaron has used it in various places, most recently in a Facebook response to a PJ2017 question.

Retweeted by Sonic twitter:

I believe this music is Jungle zone from Sonic 1 8-bit? 

Sonic twitter now has over 1.4 million followers. My money is on them hitting 2m before Mania's release.

• Thumbs Up 7