Awoo.

Tumblr/Twitter Sonic's latest exploits

NoirSuede

Jungle Zone?! I mean, hey I don't judge but wow, I didn't expect they used a tune from one of the Game Gear games!

Kudos to my Canadian NFL homebois!

Oh hey, it's Thursday so new Sonic YouTube video. Just the holiday Twitch stream of Sonic Generations: Rise of LEGO!

A dude from MAGFest made the best cosplay, Sonic took notice.

Quick shout-out to the best cosplay at MAGFest.

Quick shout-out to the best cosplay at MAGFest.

• Thumbs Up 3

Good grief, I missed out on a bunch a dank posts. Time to fix that.

First, let us ship Hoshino with the Mania Collector's Edition:

They’re out there.

They’re out there.

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
4 days ago

So yeah, want have Hoshino on the stream to answer some question; better start making word of it.

WHAT?! Official Sonic social media promoting the Boom cartoon?! THIS IS MADNESS!

tumblr_ojfqijl8DS1u5cb23o1_500.jpg
tumblr_ojfqijl8DS1u5cb23o2_500.jpg

Tails multiplies himself to help keep his inventions up to spec… with diminishing results. Catch Sonic Boom at 6pm on Boomerang!

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
3 days ago

And yesterday's post was on National Static Electricity Day so of course, we didn't went through the day without mentioning the Electric Shield from the GLORIOUS Classic Sonic.

Spoiler

yeah, i went there.

• Thumbs Up 3

Out of the 3 almost falling poses. I say Sonic's pose is goofy. Tails's pose is cute. And Knuckles's pose is full out dork. So Knuckles wins in my opinion. Hohoo

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Lord-Dreamerz said:

Out of the 3 almost falling poses. I say Sonic's pose is goofy. Tails's pose is cute. And Knuckles's pose is full out dork. So Knuckles wins in my opinion. Hohoo

Tails looks the most natural. Sonic looks like his arms have turned to jelly and Knuckles animations look almost backwards, haha....but they all look awesome!

• Thumbs Up 2

And we got the tweet that officially confirms the biggest Sonic news from the Switch event.

Dem tags:   #sonic mania #nintendo switch #WOOOOOOOOOO #ok but for real we've been up like 30 hours and it's time to go to sleep now #more news in the morning!

We got the Switch version of the CE as well!

The Sonic Mania Collector’s Edition is now available (in limited quantity) for the Nintendo Switch! bit.ly/ManiaCESwitch

The Sonic Mania Collector’s Edition is now available (in limited quantity) for the Nintendo Switch! bit.ly/ManiaCESwitch

Hey, if get to see more Hedgedog; I'm not complaining.

#national dress up your pet day #the hedgedog has since moved on to a comfier life #not to the next zone or anything #but to a comfy new home in a new state #so go ahead and flood the internet with more cute animal pictures #because everyone can always use more

So send Aaron/Sergio cute animal pics.

AND SWEET MOTHER OF BOUNCE PADS! THEY ADVERTISED ANOTHER BOOM EPISODE!

tumblr_ojqyjg9vTL1u5cb23o1_500.png
tumblr_ojqyjg9vTL1u5cb23o2_500.png

When Eggman’s badniks get mistreated, they go to the picket line. Catch it today on Sonic Boom, airing at 6pm on Boomerang!

Have a Sanic.

...oh there's some lewd sonic art in the replies.....

ANYWAY!

When memes go too far

#sometimes the office gets a new shiny toy to make games #sometimes the social team breaks into the dev office and uses it to make things #sometimes these things are amazing #no this doesn't mean sonic vr is happening #we think the world may get a serious case of motion sickness #but it does mean our loveable blue dummy can explore the real world #let us know if you'd like to see 3D Sanic explore other locales!

So if you want 3D Sanic to go places, ask away. (and no, saying "stop reviving this dead meme" is not a valid answer)

Oh here's the first Twitch stream of the year, featuring the memetastic duo Aaron and Sergio along with your boi Alex the Kidd, with a small Hoshino cameo along the way.

Don't you feel beautiful?

• 2 weeks later...

The Japanese Twitter for SEGA and Sonic are so charming; they're always doing little photo-shoots with Sonic plushes (whether just as a fun thing or showing regular support to the fans), and they're really good at keeping on top of events going on, even updating that the Sonic 25th cafe is still going because it's been extended by popular demand. 

They also tweet the Western Sonic twitter...but only the cute ones, not the more memetic ones, so no Sanic or Big the Cat jokes.

Also this photo was from last month, but I found it amusing anyway.

C0_DjqQUkAAep9Z.jpg

Famitsu gave SEGA a bottle of wine.  

• Thumbs Up 5

On 1/14/2017 at 5:48 PM, Soni said:

oh here's the first Twitch stream of the year, featuring the memetastic duo Aaron and Sergio along with your boi Alex the Kidd, with a small Hoshino cameo along the way.

From 40:50-42:00

Aaron confirmed. A teaser campaign is coming. Maybe beginning around Hedgehog Day. Be ready to take a look at... more clues.

• Thumbs Up 1

Zoooooooooooooooooooooom

Fast hoggo

Edit: This tweet was on the Sonic twitter and then removed for whatever reason.

It's about time someone bumped this topic besides me, I can't be the only one posting everything Aaron/Segrio puts out. And neat to see how Japan handles the social media, that's pretty neat!

Anyway, starting off with another Boom episode preview sortof.

tumblr_ok3oz39juR1u5cb23o1_500.png

tumblr_ok3oz39juR1u5cb23o2_500.png

tumblr_ok3oz39juR1u5cb23o3_500.png

A new doctor is in town and his name is… Dr. Orbot!? 

Witness the rise of Evil Dr. Orbot on tomorrow’s all new Sonic Boom, airing at 6pm on Boomerang.

Yesterday's post on the feeling of Mondays.

#Sometimes its difficult #but you have to persevere through all the negativity#even if things seem insurmountable #never give up and work on it piece by piece #our only real enemy is time #and when that timer hits 10 minutes #well... it's not a good time#stay strong and march on #maybe having a support ring helps #okay in our case it DEFINITELY helps

welp, looks like lewd sonic art in the twitter replies is gonna be a common thing now. thanks drumpf.

And the Tumblr tags for a stealthy Sonic Dash promotion meme(?)

#sonic #heghorg #cool hoggo #the botnet knows

I think my favorite things that have ever come from the Sonic Twitter was when they had Eggman take over and answer questions, and then had Sonic join in with Eggman for a second time. I remember Sonic ended up reenacting part of the legendary WHAT IS THIS!? moment on Game Grumps when responding to them. It was even more amusing cause Roger Craig Smith kinda made Sonic sound like his voice was cracking when he was doing that.

2 hours ago, TwoTailedWonder said:

I think my favorite things that have ever come from the Sonic Twitter was when they had Eggman take over and answer questions, and then had Sonic join in with Eggman for a second time. I remember Sonic ended up reenacting part of the legendary WHAT IS THIS!? moment on Game Grumps when responding to them. It was even more amusing cause Roger Craig Smith kinda made Sonic sound like his voice was cracking when he was doing that.

I thought he sounded like Chris Griffin from Family Guy at the end of that sentence.

https://www.twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/746425053575688193

Wait a minute... What if Chris is actually Sonic in disguise? Or Sonic is actually Chris in disguise? That changes EVERYTHING!

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd say it sounds more like a dorkier version of Dave the Intern and believe you me, Dave is already the pinnacle of dorks.

• Thumbs Up 2

Reminds me how it would be great to see Robotnik get his own official game someday... Besides Mean Bean Machine.

• Thumbs Up 7

I was actually hoping when I saw that, that Eggman was taking over again. An Eggman game though would be hilarious.