Awoo.

Tumblr/Twitter Sonic's latest exploits

NoirSuede

7 hours ago, BlueBlur91 said:

Funny enough, this is a real thing.

When it comes to fan hacks/fan games staring Dr.Eggman, I'll show you my favorite that tends to be overlooked.

• Thumbs Up 3

You sneaky Aaron/Sergio, do you mean Classic Sonic will play in 3D in Project 2017?

OK, now I really want more news on that game, sooo many unanswered questions! :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Time to start posting those Tumblr tags:

For the RULES OF NATURE! video:

#sonic in nature #its a hog eat hog world out there #the only way to survive is to poach egg shaped threats #so long as the blue hedgehog rolls along the green hills #no egg shaped man can turn them into mechanized plains or deserts

For the Classic transcending the dimensions post:

#sonic mania #sonic 2017 #to our friends out there celebrating the lunar new year - we wish you all the good things #may it a prosperous and enriching one!

And how can we forget the promotion for this week's episode of Sonic Boom, Knuck, Knuck Who's There?

tumblr_ok3v0rbc551u5cb23o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ok3v0rbc551u5cb23o2_500.jpg

tumblr_ok3v0rbc551u5cb23o3_500.jpg

How does one get a family when you’re the last echidna? Knuckles searches for an answer this Saturday on Sonic Boom. Catch it at 6pm on Boomerang.

No tags on this post, strange. But then again, I guess that's no surprises considering how lacking the promotion of Boom has been.

1 minute ago, shdowhunt60 said:

They already used that two years ago.

It's a play on words. Since in the Lunar New Year, this year is the Year of the Rooster and yeah.

And besides, 2003 was the true Year of Sonic.

Is this just one of those optical illusions... or is there a hidden message in the 'puzzle'?

If you look closely, some of the letters are on a slightly different coloured background? 

• Thumbs Up 1

I can see the different colors but I don't think there's a hidden message, probably just part of the template.

I was just thinking to myself at the weekend how I'd quite like the 20th anniversary book but am way too late at getting it, and then this happens. So I ordered myself a standard copy.

Hedgehog Day is upon us. Keep an eye out for... More clues. In that video stream earlier Aaron did say that clues and such might begin around Hedgehog Day so... Look alive, dudes.

• Thumbs Up 1

So, 2 PM in California. That means it starts at 5 PM in Eastern Time, which is… right when my class starts. Aww…

2 hours ago, Soni said:

And is that a new Sonic Mania sprite animation, I'm seeing?

That pose is sorta like that pose Sonic keeps doing in Sonic Adventure 1

hqdefault.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Forte-Metallix said:

Here's our obligatory Hedgehog Day silly video:

Cute.