Awoo.

Tumblr/Twitter Sonic's latest exploits

NoirSuede

I'm hoping that someday they do another voice message Q&A, only this time Sonic allows Tails to take over his Twitter and they bring in Colleen Villard. I would love to see Tails answer questions from fans. He'd be bound to get several "Why are you so adorable." comments and he'd probably hate it.

9 hours ago, goku262002 said:

ohno.jpg

There's the SA2 version of Unknown from M.E.

Always liked that song... HEY WAIT A MINUTE, WHAT'S THIS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO?

Lies.png

That sneaky Aaron.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 / 21 - maybe a date for a Project 2017 trailer? but i doubt it, i believe they are focusing on Mania now, or this could be a part of a full date and its supposed to add with more numbers still to be revealed.

3/21... March 21st... And Big in photo behind Aaron's... BIG"S BIG FISHING ADVENTURE 3 COMING MARCH 21ST. START THE HYPE!!!

• Thumbs Up 3

Those are the same numbers of last year, this bugs me. We all thought it referred to March 21st, but then it was only part of an addition.

As for the photo behind Aaron, some have noted that purple and golden are Big's colours, another déjà vu.

The line "Don't believe his lies" probably means nothing.

I've noticed at the end of the video, there was a morse code played to Sonic tapping his feet.

Can someone translate that? It could lead to more clues.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, BlueBlur91 said:

I've noticed at the end of the video, there was a morse code played to Sonic tapping his feet.

Can someone translate that? It could lead to more clues.

I read somewhere that it translates to  "eight", and there is a folder on the sanic VR video titled eight. can someone confirm that?

7 minutes ago, NikoS said:

I read somewhere that it translates to  "eight", and there is a folder on the sanic VR video titled eight. can someone confirm that?

Indeed, there is a folder called "Eight" in that video... Dont' know where that will lead us, but it's something...

eight.png

On 2/3/2017 at 3:13 AM, Festive Fusion said:

Looks like the animation for grinding....

Snowboard bro.

Ice Cap. I can almost feel it now.

XD i found this on Tumblr, about Echidna's only living 16 years and Knuckles birthday being Febrary 2  :D

tumblr_okueh5Z9TW1rij4qzo1_540.png

Meme Magic is best magic :lol: 

• Thumbs Up 9

Always baffled me how Sonic couldn't catch Eggman in Death Egg zone when he ran after him in Sonic 2. It's because Eggman is super fit XD

You wouldn't have me around if somebody posted the Tumblr tags along with the tweet.

#sonic #eggman #we'll never understand how he manages to be faster#magnets - has to be them #or he's more aerodynamic than we expected

The mystery of how Eggman is faster than Sonic will never be resolved. Someone make a Sonic Theory out of this, THE PEOPLE DEMAND IT!

1 hour ago, Soni said:

You wouldn't have me around if somebody posted the Tumblr tags along with the tweet.

#sonic #eggman #we'll never understand how he manages to be faster#magnets - has to be them #or he's more aerodynamic than we expected

The mystery of how Eggman is faster than Sonic will never be resolved. Someone make a Sonic Theory out of this, THE PEOPLE DEMAND IT!

Magnets and Butter. 

25 minutes ago, Fusion Ellipsis said:

That Werehog model looks new, tho the pose looks like from Sonic Channel.

It's actually a fan render by Nibroc-Rock.

Sonic The Werehog Render

sonic_the_werehog_render_by_nibroc_rock-

It could be a mistake, but it could also be intentional since it was Nibroc's birthday today.

• Thumbs Up 6