NoirSuede

Tumblr/Twitter Sonic's latest exploits

I'm hoping that someday they do another voice message Q&A, only this time Sonic allows Tails to take over his Twitter and they bring in Colleen Villard. I would love to see Tails answer questions from fans. He'd be bound to get several "Why are you so adorable." comments and he'd probably hate it.

3 / 21 - maybe a date for a Project 2017 trailer? but i doubt it, i believe they are focusing on Mania now, or this could be a part of a full date and its supposed to add with more numbers still to be revealed.

Those are the same numbers of last year, this bugs me. We all thought it referred to March 21st, but then it was only part of an addition.

As for the photo behind Aaron, some have noted that purple and golden are Big's colours, another déjà vu.

The line "Don't believe his lies" probably means nothing.

1 hour ago, BlueBlur91 said:

I've noticed at the end of the video, there was a morse code played to Sonic tapping his feet.

Can someone translate that? It could lead to more clues.

I read somewhere that it translates to  "eight", and there is a folder on the sanic VR video titled eight. can someone confirm that?

7 minutes ago, NikoS said:

I read somewhere that it translates to  "eight", and there is a folder on the sanic VR video titled eight. can someone confirm that?

Indeed, there is a folder called "Eight" in that video... Dont' know where that will lead us, but it's something...

eight.png

You wouldn't have me around if somebody posted the Tumblr tags along with the tweet.

#sonic #eggman #we'll never understand how he manages to be faster#magnets - has to be them #or he's more aerodynamic than we expected

The mystery of how Eggman is faster than Sonic will never be resolved. Someone make a Sonic Theory out of this, THE PEOPLE DEMAND IT!

1 hour ago, Soni said:

You wouldn't have me around if somebody posted the Tumblr tags along with the tweet.

#sonic #eggman #we'll never understand how he manages to be faster#magnets - has to be them #or he's more aerodynamic than we expected

The mystery of how Eggman is faster than Sonic will never be resolved. Someone make a Sonic Theory out of this, THE PEOPLE DEMAND IT!

Magnets and Butter.