Awoo.

Tumblr/Twitter Sonic's latest exploits

NoirSuede

The Japanese text translates to be the same words they're below, right?

Maybe "You'll never see it coming." is saying something about Forces...maybe Shadow will be playable or at least have a bigger role?

• Thumbs Up 1

No, the Japanese is nonsense(?) like "the cat also fell off the tree", or "hello mr. Kondou(?), how are you?", or "proud foreigner/alien" :D

Did you guys notice in that image that a lot of the letters looked like they were pasted on there (badly photoshopped)?

Clue maybe?

The letters are: DKUOCGNAU

Maybe it descrambles to something? Or since the letters are next to some buttons, is there a cheat code in any game that uses those particular buttons, and then tying the letters to each button in that sequence spells something out?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, FantasticMrRobb said:

The Japanese text translates to be the same words they're below, right?

Maybe "You'll never see it coming." is saying something about Forces...maybe Shadow will be playable or at least have a bigger role?

Its the song lyrics to the persona 5 song

Last surprise. 

Its a good song

I mean I guess it could mean something. I doubt it though

• Thumbs Up 2

inb4 They're actually hinting at a Sonic RPG being developed by Atlus.

Nah, too obvious.

Also I'd like to note that the buttons have the color scheme of a Dreamcast controller's face buttons.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, Shadowlax said:

Its the song lyrics to the persona 5 song

Last surprise. 

Its a good song

I mean I guess it could mean something. I doubt it though

Are you guessing or did you actually translate it? I think it could mean something in some way, shape, or form. It's obviously some sort of hidden clue.

1 minute ago, FantasticMrRobb said:

Are you guessing or did you actually translate it? I think it could mean something in some way, shape, or form. It's obviously some sort of hidden clue.

I'm responding to the person who did , apparently translate it. 

11 minutes ago, FantasticMrRobb said:

He meant the tweet "You'll never see it coming" is referring to the Persona 5 track. 

As for the Japanese, no idea. Going off Google Translate's photo mode mcguffin, the Japanese below "ACTION" does seem to mention "more clues" but not actually any clues as such. The others are all too garbled through Translate to make out. The one under jump spits out "Pride comes before a fall," so there's that I guess? 

Friend just chimed in to say under Spin Dash it says ""Good morning Kondo-san. How are you?""

• Thumbs Up 4

21 minutes ago, Tracker_TD said:

He meant the tweet "You'll never see it coming" is referring to the Persona 5 track. 

As for the Japanese, no idea. Going off Google Translate's photo mode mcguffin, the Japanese below "ACTION" does seem to mention "more clues" but not actually any clues as such. The others are all too garbled through Translate to make out. The one under jump spits out "Pride comes before a fall," so there's that I guess? 

Friend just chimed in to say under Spin Dash it says ""Good morning Kondo-san. How are you?""

Dear God...

DIsznRV.png

We need someone to translate the rest of the Japanese text, I think it would really turn out to be something interesting.

• Thumbs Up 1

As far as my Japanese goes, it's:

GUN - proud foreigner/alien

JUMP - the cat also falls off the tree

ACTION - more clues/the most clues(?)

CHAOS ENERGY - chaos energy

EDGE BREAKER - destroy/beat everyone/everything (something along those lines)

SPIN DASH - good morning, kondou-san; how are you?

• Thumbs Up 4

26 minutes ago, Blue Blood said:

I have absolutely no difficulty imagining Sonic himself acting like his Twitter. He's so sassy.

:ruby: 

"Celebrated 1 million views. To meet out expectation. out best team. Still, the Sonic force thank you."

• Thumbs Up 6

It's another Monday so it's gonna be tough, especially when you have to deal with a psychokinetic hedgehog who thinks you're an imposter for some reason and tries kill you with cars and a huge ass ball of post-apocalyptic junk. Or maybe your day is that rough that seems like child's play to you, I wouldn't know.

But we might see a new weekly segment from Aaron and crew starting next Monday?

#it can't be just us that feels it's like these #right? #starting next week - we'll be kicking off a new weekly feature on Mondays #we're not going to give away what it is#but we'd be maniacs if we didn't think it was pretty cool #but perhaps we said too much #but through all the flying cars and near hits #just keep running #it's only a few day until the weekend

• Thumbs Up 2

"We'd be maniacs if we didn't think it was pretty cool"

>"maniacs"

If you're a Sonic 'Maniac' you'll probably think Sonic Forces isn't pretty cool, right?

Sonic Forces tidbits coming each week, fellas.

• Thumbs Up 1

Don't be silly Indy, we all know they could show all the details we would need and we would still be unimpressed.

Uh, but it's a Bank Holiday in the UK today. A lot of us won't start the weekly grind until tomorrow. 

Keep spinning SSMB!

Sonic you spin me right round baby right round....

• Thumbs Up 4