Awoo.

Tumblr/Twitter Sonic's latest exploits

NoirSuede

5 hours ago, Sonikko said:

This is golden

That's a really nice attention to detail: The White Emerald is missing, and it was the infamous Damn Fourth Chaos Emerald (TM) in Shadow's game!

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, Mayor D said:

More clues...

On twitter they're implying it's a date. The Letters WLDR is the number of the alphabet (W=23, D=4, L=12, R= 18)

Add those up, and it's 57. 5/7. July 5th?

The second line is possibly an unavailable Youtube link? Unless they're gonna use it for something...

Then again, the url has some sort of pattern when someone asked Aaron for a hint.

• Thumbs Up 3

How about some Sonic 2 concept art courtesy of Yasuhara in Poland?

• Thumbs Up 1

i know it's a shot in the dark, but would it be possible for something to be hidden on this .gif? you know since "a good teaser has layers" and everything ?

or it's regarding something that will come on the next couple of weeks

So, we can expect big new infos in 2-3 weeks. June 5th-12th is the week before E3, it makes perfect sense! Mania should be releasing late June or, slightly more likely, early July.

This is going to be the first big Sonic appearance at E3 since 2013, isn't it? If you can call 2013's first proper showing of Lost World "big". Are you guys excited? I sure am!

• Thumbs Up 3

Man, I thought for sure I had something.

Being the social gathering nerd I am, I turned "888" into August 8th, 2008 and... damn, one day short for being the day the very first Summer of Sonic was held (it was held on the 9th).

Well at least I got to viewing a bunch of SoS stuff because of it.

I'll keep following the media for a supplementary clue I suppose. :P

• Thumbs Up 2

The streams start usually around like 6PM EST every other Thursday.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so I've been trying to find a post that the Sonic twitter made a while ago. It was for pride month in like 2015 or something and it had a pic of Sonic running on a rainbow, am I making this up because I actually can't even find it.

6 hours ago, JingleBoy said:

Okay so I've been trying to find a post that the Sonic twitter made a while ago. It was for pride month in like 2015 or something and it had a pic of Sonic running on a rainbow, am I making this up because I actually can't even find it.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Kellan said:

Ah there we go, thanks! Could've sworn it was about pride month; close enough I guess.

I wonder why they haven't put out a tweet for pride month this year? ? oh well, I'm not losing any sleep over it.

45 minutes ago, JingleBoy said:

Ah there we go, thanks! Could've sworn it was about pride month; close enough I guess.

I wonder why they haven't put out a tweet for pride month this year? ? oh well, I'm not losing any sleep over it.

Because as a corporate social media account for Sonic the Hedgehog that mainly just dishes out memes and lighthearted goodness, general politics have no real on there. At the end of the day, LGBT issues aren't really anything to do with Sonic and SEGA needn't get into it. Plus you would have to ask what other political dates in the calendar they need to bring attention to. That one is tweet was a tasteful and simple tribute considering it was a positive piece of actual news. Pride month isn't news. 

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Blue Blood said:

Because as a corporate social media account for Sonic the Hedgehog that mainly just dishes out memes and lighthearted goodness, general politics have no real on there. At the end of the day, LGBT issues aren't really anything to do with Sonic and SEGA needn't get into it. Plus you would have to ask what other political dates in the calendar they need to bring attention to. That one is tweet was a tasteful and simple tribute considering it was a positive piece of actual news. Pride month isn't news. 

Yeah, it's safer that way. Remember last time he made a slight meme joke about it?

sonic-original-twit-1.png

Didn't end well for anybody.

• Thumbs Up 1