NoirSuede

Tumblr/Twitter Sonic's latest exploits

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 4:21 PM, TheOcelot said:

Wait Wait Wait! Maybe I'm looking to hard into this joke but is Elise Canonically 26? Because if so I have way more concerns with that than I do her being into anthros.

44 minutes ago, Forte-Metallix said:

Eggman's just released a new video showing the perks of joining his empire:

Now that's the kooky Eggman I was looking for!  Shame it was in a small promotional video and not a whole video game.   Still, can we just have this as a whole series?  It would certainly be a starting point in making up for Forces at this point. 

2 hours ago, DoubleXXCross said:

if one choose to join the Eggman Empire, he is presented with this wallpaper to spread the word of the GLORIOUS Dr. Eggman

wallpaper_156_empire_01_pc.png

edit: for some reason it's not embedding on my end, here is the link --> http://sonic.sega.jp/SonicChannel/enjoy/image/wallpaper_156_empire_01_pc.png