NoirSuede

Tumblr/Twitter Sonic's latest exploits

Even around 70 years before he met Sonic he was failing to keep that Master Emerald in one place

4 hours ago, Froste-the-SnowMetallix said:

I guess Fleetway was onto something with making Knuckles thousands of years old!

It is a pretty good explanation for why Knuckles seems to have been the only living member of his species for his entire life.

That was fun. Watching Jirard attempt to do parkour was pretty amusing.

They did go a bit overboard with the sound effects, though. I think they thought the “getting hit by spikes” sound was the “jumping” sound.

Some stuff just went down on the Sonic Livestream:

Spoiler

9364D90B-F1DB-449F-8A4D-E4283586CB09.thumb.jpeg.601d9380cb6d4dcd4142db825ef50c45.jpeg

35853D37-1DCA-4B3A-99EA-BA71963835AB.thumb.jpeg.3a75bbbf95a02321e6e67719c51caef3.jpeg

4F30CA84-0A5C-411B-BC10-5F3F9FB691F3.thumb.jpeg.825766e5dd0e65346723e0e04bdcc91e.jpeg

(Awkwardly cropped because I’m on mobile and the original screenshots were over the file limit)

Looks like some things might start happening soon, probably leading up to SXSW.

Edit: I just remembered that SXSW is in March. So, probably not leading up to that…

Edited by Kellan
I'm on PC now, so I put the images in a spoiler to save space.

8 minutes ago, Detective Kaito said:

Oh no, you know what that means...

Sonic Heroes HD? I seriously doubt that.

On last night's stream whilst playing Heroes, Aaron made sure to get a good shot of Big glaring at the camera with Cream and Amy on his shoulders simply because of how ridiculous it looks. He even said he's been considering tweeting a picture of it for a while. This is just a reference to that.