Awoo.

Team Sonic Racing Overdrive (Part 2 Out Now)

Sonictrainer

1 hour ago, StaticMania said:

It featured Big, he's apart of Team Rose...and the game.

Why wouldn't it feature him?

Feature as in he was the main attraction. Feature as in he, out of all the characters, is the one who grabbed most of the screentime in Ep I.

No one could have predicted that, and if someone told you that before hand they would have immediately been branded a heretic and laughed off the interwebs.

If they can go that far into left field and still hit a home run... Ep II can go in any direction.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm just happy that Amy got a lot of attention and it wasn't about Sonic VS Shadow.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so, since Team Rose was the heavy focus of Part 1, Jasmine confirmed on the stream that part 2 will not feature them in a big capacity at least, but it will focus on other characters… my dream of Team Dark funny moments is likely now. Don't get me wrong I liked seeing Team Rose but I didn't want the Whole animation to be the Big the Cat show...

If they go to all the trouble of making an animation based on a game that has Blaze in it and then don't put Blaze in the animation I am quitting Sonic forever like at least a week.

• Thumbs Up 5

It'll be a Silver short if they feel like being cheeky again, I think. 

Worth it for the reactions

I really enjoyed this. I was hoping there was a new full-length cartoon with voice acting in the works but this is still great.

I would think Silver would be the frontrunner for at least a small handful of gags. I can already imagine him showing off the technique class unique ability to ignore terrain penalty's by "cheating" and hovering his whole car over a few unsavory bad spots.

It'll be cool to see them continue to play up the teamwork aspect of the game. That was a low key, but major part of the first episode too. Amy and Chao teamed up on Sonic. Knuckles sacrificed his body for his team, and the only one who deemed it necessary to take on the world alone was Shadow. lol

Also, and I'm just talking out loud here, but if Eggman continues his tactics of targeted distractions - then Vector is too easy of a mark to pass up. He could just throw a nickel on the ground and we'd have ourselves another Big situation lol

• Thumbs Up 1

I just want to see a certain detective bossing around a cat princess and a time traveler.

Also Omega realizing that he kind of is like Machinehead Tetsujin. XP

Omega needs to target the opponents and blast them with Wisps all the time, while Rouge flirts with Knuckles and Shadow is super focused on the race :P

• Chuckle 1

1 hour ago, Jack the Shadow said:

Omega needs to target the opponents and blast them with Wisps all the time, while Rouge flirts with Knuckles and Shadow is super focused on the race :P

How about Knuckles vs Omega , cuz they are both power type , Rouge could find someone else to interact with .

Jasmine said on the Sonic live-stream that Part 2 will have the teams that didn't show up in part 1.

I feel like that would be a given but apparently it's not so there you go. 

I guess I shouldn't put anything past them seeing how Team Vector is a thing.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

A frame of Rouge plotting was shown in today's Sonic Official Livestream.

tumblr_ppu72z2rNS1udzlioo1_1280.png

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

So the second part has been given a proper release date. 

Looks like the time didn't align for anything closer to launch after all. 

Also that is definitely an expression Shadow only reserves for his Sonic rivalry. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 3
  • Way Past Cool 1
  • Too Many Rings 1

4 minutes ago, StellarBlur said:

Oh here we go ! I hope we see Blaze in this animation.

I think someone has said that Blaze and Silver have never been animated before, so I'd love to see the both of them in this.

1 minute ago, Silvereyes said:

I think someone has said that Blaze and Silver have never been animated before, so I'd love to see the both of them in this.

As far as I know that is definitely true. Jasmine did say in a livestream that we'd see teams not shown in part 1 so let's hope for Team Vector !

2 hours ago, Silvereyes said:

" 'Sup babe. Need a ride?"

"Who's your daddy, Shadow."

I need a sensuous "Come hither" look from the real sex magnet of Team Dark though. 

E-123 Omega. 

• Chuckle 2