Awoo.

Team Sonic Racing: Customization Trailer

Sonictrainer

35 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

Kart racers have a hard time putting in mods that dont affect gameplay. 

I'm not entirely sure what that has to do with anything, but it's entirely up to the modder. With a game like this, it's just begging people to mod in their own decals and car customisation options.

1 hour ago, Blue Blood said:

I'm not entirely sure what that has to do with anything, but it's entirely up to the modder. With a game like this, it's just begging people to mod in their own decals and car customisation options.

Only on PC. And even then this is Sega. Rarely of ever do they let games with online features be molded. single player games mod away. But I can not recall one o line one allowing such

22 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

Only on PC. And even then this is Sega. Rarely of ever do they let games with online features be molded. single player games mod away. But I can not recall one o line one allowing such

Total War.

24 minutes ago, Plasme said:

Total War.

Really? Would never have thought sega would let that go by for an online featured game.  but if it's the only one.

• 1 month later...

Those look nice. I wonder if it will be possible to recreate some of the special karts you could unlock in SA2B for getting all of the A ranks with certain characters.