Awoo.

Crush 40 Guitar Video Covers! :)

Zephre

Since going to SoS 09 i figured everyone was here lol so yeah id thought id share with you my crush 40/jun senoue guitar covers that ive posted on youtube.

Please note these are quite old (apart from knight of the wind which was fairly recent) and there are alot of wrongly played parts by me, i do plan to re-do these sometime ^^'

but for now heres what ive done:

I Am (All Of Me) -

Egg Fleet -

Highway In The Sky -

Down In The Base -

This Way Out -

Team Chaotix -

Theme Of Dr.Eggman -

What Im Made Of -

Open Your Heart -

Knight Of The Wind -

His World SOLO (Zebrahead ver.) -

I seriously need to re-do What im made of and Open your heart ^^'

And like i say on my site, please refrain from asking me for tabs, my views expressed here about that: http://www.freewebs.com/c40z (also ignore the tabs on this they are years old and wrong lol)

Thanks if you take the time to watch them and comments are always welcome (positive or negative.)

If i cover any more songs any time soon ill post them in this section so keep a look out :)

Edited by Zephre

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LATER BUDDY

• Zephre

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So awesome that you joined the Sonic Stadium dude, =O! Don't know if you remember me from Youtube, but this is the same guy that goes by "BlueBlur7" on Youtube, XD. Well, you're covers are always kick ass and fucking technically perfect, so kudos much, XP.

Well, I've already seen all of these, so awesome job on all of them, ^^". As for the rest of SSMB watch this man's skillz, now, >(!

And welcome to the Sonic Stadium Zephre!

-Blur