Awoo.

April Fools 2019

DiamondX

Just found out this one at LEGO's Facebook:

55924134_10156431447733403_5900688171624

This is the kind of thing I said about jokes which we really would like if they were real.

• Thumbs Up 2

42 minutes ago, Ernest the Panda said:

(What do you actually get if you scan the QR code in the corner?)

You go to an image saying April Fools.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nowhere near as good as Dokkan Battle's prank, but a decent one nonetheless - this requires context.

For the past month, Dragon Ball Legends in celebration of 20 million downloads has been running a special free summon called "Goku Everyday" - in which by logging in every day, you got tickets to summon on a banner with every Goku unit, from every rarity, including the limited time ones like SSJ3 Angel Goku, Kaioken Goku, and SSG Goku. There was also a confirmed Sparking rarity character during the first step-up rounds on the banner.

Today, a new ticket and banner was added - the Nappa Everyday banner - where you can summon the same thing...only with Nappa. The only cards in the banner are Extreme and Hero Nappa retrospectively, and hero Saibamen (Extreme is SR - Hero is R). There was also a new event with Nappa where you can get one million character XP, and a equipment drop of Nappa's scouter for Shallot to use. The day has also been dubbed International Nappa Day.

The only pretty sad thing is there was a leaked event that was meant to come but never landed - again - requiring context. For the past month, there's also been a special Cell Games event with 50 levels to it and 1000 Chrono Crystals (the premium currency - enough for a multi summon basically) for completing all rounds. However, it was datamined that a special Level 51 was meant to be added where instead of fighting a Level 2,500 Cell (Who would be 500 levels over the level cap), you'd instead fight Mr. Satan who would be at level 10, have pitiful damage, but 10 million HP.

Mushroom Kingdom Hearts is gonna remain probably the best prank in the gaming industry for me.  *sheds a tear* All those feelings, suddenly shattered. ;_; well played Nintendo and Square 

CC5A5E73-8FBF-4648-8DDF-0333F0F01358.jpeg

fh_event_rabbids_act07_1553879833_346337

For today only, the game For Honor has been invaded by Rabbids.

Menu sounds, music, intros and all that jazz has been themed to this crossover, and all minions are Rabbids. So yes, you can brutally murder these bunnies and watch that blood spill.

this is so fucking weird guys

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Monokuma said:

fh_event_rabbids_act07_1553879833_346337

For today only, the game For Honor has been invaded by Rabbids.

Menu sounds, music, intros and all that jazz has been themed to this crossover, and all minions are Rabbids. So yes, you can brutally murder these bunnies and watch that blood spill.

this is so fucking weird guys

I finally get a chance to murder those annoying rabbits?

I feel like this is more of a gift from Ubisoft then a joke.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1

Just checked, if you open Google Maps on your cellphone (Not working on PC browsers) and touch in the three lines bar, there will be an option called "Snake Game". Click there and you play like a Metro/Train stylized game in the old Snake Game mechanic.

21 hours ago, tailsBOOM! said:

Y'all won't be laughing when this shit become true :V Be carefull.

8 hours ago, tailsBOOM! said:

If they had said instead that we were getting a Sonic Muso/Warriors game, THAT would have just been really cruel.

Oh the shattered dreams...

Remember that Sonic Chronicles remake I’m involved with?

We themed ourselves in Super Mario RPG flavour. Everything about us is in that theme, and our Discord server takes it the whole nine yards.

One of our dedicated members is even faking a Nintendo cease and desist order.

If you paid attention while watching YouTube yesterday, you might have seen a dog walk across the buffering line.

1200x600.jpg

• Promotion 1

16 minutes ago, Sonictrainer said:

If you paid attention while watching YouTube yesterday, you might have seen a dog walk across the buffering line.

1200x600.jpg

Indeed I did.  I even Tweeted to YouTube about it.

So...you like Rivals of Aether? Because, on April Fools, they released a dating sim called "Lovers of Aether" that you can still get for free on Steam today

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1043180/Lovers_of_Aether/

Also, Lifewonders posted two teasers related to their LGBT game Tokyo Afterschool Summoners (or Housamo, like mostrar people call it)

One is about a 16-bit RPG version of the game

The other is about "Together With Horkerkamui"...a companion app is it called? The thing is an app where you train and take to battle the mentioned character.

I don't know if I want to post that video...but you can check the app itself since it's actually aviable in the respective app stores.

NOTE: Although there isn't any actual adult scenes, it's not recomended for all ages

• Thumbs Up 1