• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Legendary Emerald

• Jango

• Patron

• Plasme

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this song, but it feels a bit different listening to a clean version, like, some notes sound... off?

This was my go to.

It does have that distint Planet Wisp melody at 0:53 onwards tho'.

Jun Senoue and the Sonic Adventure Music Experience, huh? I always thought this song sounded straight out of Sonic Adventure, a bunch of instruments being used and sick guitar riffs.

There's some Runners songs that also sound straight out of SA, wonder if Ohtani did a colab with this group aswell.

So they're using Sonic Adventure Music Experience as a group name huh? I assume it's made up of the people involved with that album a few years back.

Pretty nice stuff, I think giving the track it's own identity rather than being a straight cover of Planet Wisp was the right call if this is going to be the opening course of the game, though I do wish we got just a little more of Wisp than just the very main riff before it went to the loop.  Perhaps Mother's Canyon will take care of that though.

Jun Senoue has always been terrible at mixing and mastering songs. Might sound better in the CD release, but this is so damn quiet and muffled, I have a hard time getting into it.