Awoo.

The Return of Hiroshi Nishiyama

Multikaris

Oh, it's this thread. Who was this guy again?

On 6/24/2019 at 6:49 PM, Miragnarok said:

Or worse, a faster Rise of Lyric or parkour-less, all-3D Lost World. Yeah, I get the whole “Why don’t they pander to MY nostalgia” deal, which would work at first, but increasingly backfire the more they continue with it, just like with the original nostalgia pandering of the series 

I love how you're taking another shot against Sonic nostalgia while talking about elements that weren't involved in that.

21 hours ago, SBR2 said:

Honestly watching an LP of Lost World including the Zelda DLC if they did a game in the style of the Zelda DLC's overworld it might work pretty well. 

Yeah, the thing about Lost World is that for the kneejerk reactions it got, it tried pretty hard to do some offbeat things and have some fun doing it. 

And it's unfortunately those reactions from people and seemingly SonicTeam themselves that mean much what good or at least intrigue that it had will be avoided for the most part.

Also, the immediate result was Forces.