Awoo.

Sonic Adventure DX To Be Remade?

Future

Hooray! All hopes of an SADX remake are dashed, as I skip off into the sunset, happy that my favourite game of all time will be not subjected to any more humiliatingly lazy ports or alterations!

Great compilation deal, though...

Great compilation deal, though...

Depends. I've played the PC versions of Mega Collection and Adventure DX. Things weren't pleasant.

It works fine on my XP Home, what's the issue you're having?

Whenever I install my copy of the game and try to run it:

The program encountered a problem at address 004801d9 and cannot continue...

Oh and I tried every single solution I could find on the Internet, doesn't work.

Tried finding a torrent of the Xplosive version but with no luck. The game was pretty ass on Saturn emulation, too.

Oh god yes. "WATCH OUT, YOU'RE GONNA CRASH. AAH. *engulfs Station Square with giant mouth*"

Actually come to think of it the game is piss-poor in presentation overall and has aged terribly. They'd be better off just remaking it from scratch, perhaps making the levels a bit bigger and longer to meet modern standards (other than length the level designs are pretty sound).

Oh yeah, this game sure was epic. It was also funny when Knuckles is saying something like "I wonder what are these guys doing" and at the same time Sonic and Tails were suppose to be dizzy, but they were moving their heads down to "private" area and up so yeah xD.

As for the sequel, I hope they will release it. I would like to see SA (DX) in the Unleashed graphics, and better controls. But like someone already mentioned, SA3 would be even more better, but like to continue the story right after SA2 (yea yea Sonic Heroes and all that, but just to give us some other story) and hopefully this time to have a good continuity, and not to confuse fans even more.

Sonic Adventure DX remade?

Not before I get a Dreamcast and a copy of the game!

Seriously, I hope the game plays well and has several things remade from the ground up. They could make Sonic's mouth move in a less weird way. They shouldn't replace the old voices, though.

Is this official or just mere speculation? Even if it is speculation, with Project Needlemouse coming...

and NSMBWii and SMG2

...I have enough to get excited about. ;)

Edited by True Blue

Sonic Adventure DX remade?

Not before I get a Dreamcast and a copy of the game!

Seriously, I hope the game plays well and has several things remade from the ground up. They could make Sonic's mouth move in a less weird way. They shouldn't replace the old voices, though.

Is this official or just mere speculation? Even if it is speculation, with Project Needlemouse coming...

and NSMBWii and SMG2

...I have enough to get excited about. ;)

If you read a few posts back, you'll see that we found out that it was just part of a PC compilation.