Awoo.

Team Sonic Racing - Big the Cat Music Video

Patron

11 hours ago, Celestia said:

Big deserves better than this.

Especially since he can be very fun to play as (it's so fun to see a big fat cat run as fast as Sonic in Sonic Heroes)

This the relation between the Sonic PR team and Arin 😜

Deewd5mU0AAc5-U.pngtumblr_pfffamtfC21rflj1p_500.png

How adorable.

And now that Gamegrumps have been turned, I can't wait for the marketing team to start becoming friends with IGN and make them sing songs about Omochao or whatever.
Heck, make it an official marketing threat, every journalist writing a bad review for the next Sonic can be expected to be forcfully become best friends with the Sonic marketing team and be sent on fieldtrips.

Not sure if that helps or make it worse.

• Fist Bump 1
  • Too Many Rings 1

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, after actually listening to the whole thing, it really does sound like they went with the first take.

On 5/2/2019 at 6:02 PM, Patron said:

I'm trying to scroll through the Sonic Officials, but somewhere in there Aaron pointed out that Arin was not only one of the first users to create an animation based on the Sonic franchise, but especially on Knuckles Chaotix, one of the more obscure games. Therefore his interest in and knowledge of the franchise might be deeper than it appears to be.

Huh. The more you know.

On 5/4/2019 at 9:46 AM, Marco9966 said:

Why hate on Arin? He and Aaron made Big popular again, which is why we finally have him in a console Sonic game since 9 years!

Did they now?

On 5/4/2019 at 11:00 AM, Legendary Emerald said:

Nothing about Game Grumps feels genuine to me anymore, and even the old stuff doesn't hold up when I try to rewatch it today. 

That's popular entertainment for ya.