Awoo.

HitmonTV [Pokemon Youtube Series]

Elseb

Hello everyone, I started a Youtube series nearly a fortnight ago about Pokemon. The channel is mostly me opening Pokemon cards, vintage and newer sets.

I also send a lot of cards off for grading so showcase those as well. It's something I've always wanted to do but never really thought I'd be able to do it, so glad i took the plunge as I'm really enjoying it. I post videos daily so there is always new content. 

I'm currently taking requests from viewers for different cards series where I open one off booster boxes, going to be doing a Yu-Gi-oh one this weekend and I haven't a clue what I'm getting myself in for, I've never played the game nor collected the cards. Should be interesting though, seems people love the series. 

Of course I'd love to get some more subscribers so any suggestions are welcome. Though the most important thing is that I enjoy opening Pokemon cards anyway so with or without the channel, they'll be getting opened haha. :D 

Here's a few of the different types of videos I've done over the last week, hope you enjoy! :)

Vintage Pokemon Topps Cards opening: 

Detective Pikachu, Charizard GX special case file opening: 

My entire collection of PSA cards:

Nightmare before Christmas Booster Box opening: 

• Thumbs Up 1