Awoo.

The ProJared Drama

Perkilator

2 hours ago, Dr. Detective Mike said:

Damn. 

I guess I can still try to piece things together from what is still out there. Plus, this is the internet so I'm sure someone's nabbed the most damning stuff already. 

It doesn't cover everything, buuut...

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

It doesn't cover everything, buuut...

Thanks. I'll give this a once over.

... He really does have a creepy ass face though. 

I typed his name into Youtube and found mostly videos like this, as well as one of those "Watch these channel's subscriber count drop" thing.  A long while ago, I heard that Projared had reached a million subs so I assumed he'd have a ton more by now. So this explains why it's severely under that now.

Sad thing is, if this goes the way it usually goes, none of this will end up mattering in the end. It'll go down and then go right back up. 

EDIT: Alright I just watched the video and saw Jared wearing a horrifying Sailor Moon cosplay, sitting in a compromising position, and I feel similarly to Mr. Kwite when he says we could have gone our whole lives not seeing that...

The sad part of all this is... I was actually watching his Sailor Moon Games video a couple of days ago. It actually got me to see the series. I thought his Sailor Mercury cosplay was brave and funny. Now I just find it gross and creepy.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Balding Spider said:

Guess Normal Boots has dumped Jared. https://twitter.com/NormalBoots

I think it's safe to assume his internet life is done at this point.

For those who don't wanna click the link:

PBG has issued an apology.

As I said in my first post in this thread, I can see why Jared's friends would first respond with disbelief and denial. Glad PBG made this apology as soon as he did.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Legendary Emerald said:

PBG has issued an apology.

As I said in my first post in this thread, I can see why Jared's friends would first respond with disbelief and denial. Glad PBG made this apology as soon as he did.

Now, there's the hypothetical "he's saving face" explanation, but I would like to point out that the post above that has NormalBoots' statement outright says no other NormalBoots members knew about it, and a Normalboots member has said as much inside of the Twitter comments.

So at the very least, assuming that's true, it would seem PBG was legitimately misled on what was the truth. It's still not to say he didn't jump the gun and did wrong though.

• Thumbs Up 4

I'm only going to comment on the whole cheating aspect.

As someone who was recently betrayed by someone in a similar manner. I am completely on Heidi's side in this.

People who do this kind of shit don't just accidentally do it, or make a mistake for whatever reason. 

They know exactly what they're doing and know exactly the kind of hurt it's going to cause if it's found out and it almost always is found out.

So pretty much rooting for Heidi in all this as it stands right now.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Fist Bump 3

Haven't seen this mentioned, but she got the cat (Which is the closest thing they have to a child):

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Fist Bump 2

https://mobile.twitter.com/MindFallMedia/status/1126388986782658560

Mindfall Media has voiced his opinion on the matter.

I don’t really know who ProJared is until now. I’m just disgusted. The cheating, the nude sending, everything about this incident. I’m not really sure if I’m on grounds to show my opinion, since I just found out who this guy is. I’m just...disgusted at this.

• Thumbs Up 1

Brutalmoose (not Normalboots, but pally with some of them, PBG especially) is apparently keeping very far away from the whole thing. I don't blame him. 

Also by checking on this I found out he's interested in IDW Sonic??

• Thumbs Up 1

Ive been cheated on my nearly every girl ive ever dated. It hurts and honestly can affect you mentally. I have a hard to trusting women because of it. I know i shouldnt but it hurts when someone says they just need time and 3 days later have a new bf they are all over. Also noting against all women in case anyone tries to come after me for saying that. Cheating can happen to anyone. But I am just saying that cause I like ladies. I feel for her cause the fact they went to that much effort to cheat around her was just horrible.

• Thumbs Up 2

I've only seen his vids maybe once or twice ever. Nothing special.

Cheating on anyone is not cool , it's as shitty as it gets. The guy is a scumbag quite clearly and I hope he falls on flat on his arse.

He hasn't been doing anything other than gameplay footage for a long time if a look at his two channels is anything to go by. The only video of his I watched was an Adventure of Link vid a few years back, and although it was alright after revisiting I must've not thought much of it at the time if I didn't watch anymore.

So one of Jared's victims went and reported Jared to the DOJ. Also links some exchanges between her and Jared, so obviously NSFW:

Spoiler

• Thumbs Up 1
  • My Emmerdoods 1

18 hours ago, Balding Spider said:

So one of Jared's victims went and reported Jared to the DOJ. Also links some exchanges between her and Jared, so obviously NSFW:

Hide contents

Damn this is just getting more and more interesting but not in a good way. Well good in the fact the guy was a jerk and creep and its all tidal waving on him now.

• Thumbs Up 1

This is semi-related, but courtesy of Jared's debacle Satchbag/Satchell Drakes is quitting Normal Boots

After the one-two punch of Jared and Jon, you can hardly blame the man.

Jared has posted his "apology." It looks like he's trying to shift the blame to Heidi.

Personally, I'm still on Heidi's side since it has taken about a week for Jared to post a statement on the issue. Let's not forget that this post won't put out the fire from his pics being sent to minors, if the claims are true.

9 minutes ago, Bloxxerboy said:

Jared has posted his "apology." It looks like he's trying to shift the blame to Heidi.

Personally, I'm still on Heidi's side since it has taken about a week for Jared to post a statement on the issue. Let's not forget that this post won't put out the fire from his pics being sent to minors, if the claims are true.

I'm sure this is totally the truth, Heidi just randomly decided to say "oh yea go ahead and announce you love my best friend, and then i'll randomly be angry you did so".

Fucking bullshit. This is utterly fucking pathetic. Go ahead Jared, dig your hole deeper, considering that's all your nonsense story has done for you.

• Fist Bump 3

God, this is such manipulate behavior and I'm so glad that everyone is taking Heidi's side and not falling for his shit. What a shameless asshole.

• Absolutely 1

Heidi made a reply to the apology above btw.

Both of these are two different and long threads debunking what was stated in the apology. According to Reddit, it also implies or confirms that Ross (from Game Grumps) was cheated on by Holly during all of this as well.