Awoo.

Predator: Hunting Grounds

Eurisko

Brand new game for the Predator franchise set for release in 2020 , the first pure Predator game since 2005's Predator: Concrete Jungle.

Super exited for this. Its from the same studio that brought us Friday The 13th: The Game.

Apparently this is co-published by Sony, so it's PS4 exclusive from the looks of it. Sad to know SEGA lost the license, but we're getting a new game at least. Will stay tuned to see more.

• Thumbs Up 1

I was wondering if it was an exclusive , as it was announced at Sony's state of play I didn't expect any other platforms name to be on that trailer.

I think Sega lost the licence in 2016, I read they had lost faith in the profitability of the Alien and Predator franchises especially after the disaster that was Colonial Marines which in turn harmed Alien: Isolation's sales. 

This I hope, will be good.