Awoo.

Do any of the non-male hedgehog characters have any impressive feats?

Mountaindewandsprite

Back in 2006, Sega released Sonic 06. We all know that in that game, the male hedgehogs were basically the Saiyans of the franchise. Sonic, being the main character, always gets the best feats. Shadow has a lot of feats under his belt, and Silver does have a somewhat fair amount, but what about the other characters who aren't male hedgehogs? I know Knuckles has some gameplay feats but outside of that I have yet to see anything impressive in the cutscenes. What feats do other characters have?

I would argue that silver doesn't really have much of anything and that speaks to how not great he is.

Knuckles and Tails have done cool shit. So has blaze, I would argue blaze did more in the game silver debuted in . Plenty of character have done cool stuff. A lot less now because they don't get featured much nowadays. Though shadow did do cool stuff in forces so.. maybe that may change in the future.

• Thumbs Up 1

Are we talking purely physical? Knuckles once punched the Super out of Super Sonic, and he took down Super Mecha Sonic. Blaze has her own "super" form and has fought alongside Super Sonic as an equal.

• Thumbs Up 1

Tails saved Cocoa Island from the Battle Birds and Station Square from Eggman.

• Thumbs Up 1

Tails is obviously the most accomplished Sonic supporting main role, all because he's a higher pedestal than even Shadow and Knuckles in being useful to the hero and aiding him the most out of all of them, fact is, Tails is more a duertagoinist and a main lead in the entire series the more he stays closer and more productive in helping or moving with Sonic the core center role and main presence in every game(minus a few exceptions).

Plus hes the smartest and the most competant in working with or allying with the hero, even Shadow cant get that under his resume since it's Tails aiding Sonic that pushes Sonic to do new things hes never done before with his technology or his superior knowledge on something that has to be planned first.

• Thumbs Up 1

Amy's story in SA1 is pretty much a parallel to The Terminator so...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 1

12 minutes ago, Mayor D said:

Amy's story in SA1 is pretty much a parallel to The Terminator so...

... I have never thought about it like that

Team Chaotix did digging, found relevant info and shared the video message of Professor Gerald's plan in Shadow the Hedgehog, thus breaking Black Dooms control on Shadow. Yes. The Chaotix, saved the world. Hope they got payed extra.

• Chuckle 1

Cream apparently has some mad endurance, as she was able go several rounds of kickboxing with a delirious Amy and only stopped because Amy was over working herself. I think she also got beat on by some Phis and Guard Robos before fighting off Chaos Gamma long enough to let Emerl recover so they can retreat for a bit. 

Omega survived an extinction level event by doing literally nothing. He sleeps through the Iblis apocalypse and is still in top form some 200 years later - waking up to fight and complete his mission.

As for impressive Knuckles feats in the cutscenes, it maybe easy to overlook but, prior to Sonic and Shadow going super and taking on the Bio-Lizard, he uses some Echidna mysticism to straight up shutdown the chaos emeralds with the master emerald. That has some impressive implications right there.

1 hour ago, Sega DogTagz said:

Omega survived an extinction level event by doing literally nothing. He sleeps through the Iblis apocalypse and is still in top form some 200 years later - waking up to fight and complete his mission.

Omega is good boi

53 minutes ago, Cuz said:

As for impressive Knuckles feats in the cutscenes, it maybe easy to overlook but, prior to Sonic and Shadow going super and taking on the Bio-Lizard, he uses some Echidna mysticism to straight up shutdown the chaos emeralds with the master emerald. That has some impressive implications right there.

The ME being able to shut down chaos emeralds is a cool power that's like  never used again.

It adds so much to like, the world and how things are connected. And ... nope.

• Fist Bump 1

12 minutes ago, Shadowlax said:

The ME being able to shut down chaos emeralds is a cool power that's like  never used again.

To be fair, he does try to negate the emeralds again in Battle. Ultimate Emerl was having none of that tho, and shattered the gem before he got the chance.

5 hours ago, Diogenes said:

Are we talking purely physical? 

Yes. But non-physical feats such as Amy talking Shadow out of destroying the world are acceptable.

I'm pretty sure Tails once ripped off Shadow's head, dribbled it twice, then slam dunked it into a basketball goal.

That was Sonic Battle, I think.

Tails has some of the most impressive feats for being with Sonic most of the time as well as having an equal amounts of solo adventures as Shadow the Hedgehog at this point. Don't think I need to list his (funny since he has the best weight lifting feat of the cast bar Big, Shadow, and Silver with his TK)

Knuckles can punch a device on the Moon in Sonic X and can punch the air so fast it splits the atoms and causes explosions in the air. He also somehow punched the "Super" out of Super Sonic in his first appearance.

Amy can contend with Rouge the Bat who is Knuckles' equal in strength as well as can create tornados by spinning around, predict the future and curse others with her Tarot Cards. Can also befriend or pacify almost anyone she meets like Cream did with Emerl in X as well as Omega in Archie. Amy also beat a big robot dude on her own and threw her hammer hars enough to cause damage to Eggman's large battleship-thing in X. She also is decent with technology and can gather some decent intel as of Forces. Oh! She also casually smacked Knuckles into a tree and has the statement of having so much stamina and persistence that she'll follow Sonic anywhere and will find him no matter how fast he goes.

Rouge has fought the Ifrit which was able to destroy the world's surface in the future much like Iblis, has infiltrated many highly secure areas undetected, and can gather some impressive intel as well as knows her way around technology. Similarly to Amy or Cream, she can pacify almost any threat with her charms through sending a heart projectile that makes them infatuated, which works on robots. Probably implied to have modeled her own bombs as they have designs that fit her aesthetic. Also can lift Omega who is canonically in the tons as well as Shadow.

Big can lift entire cars and apparently is resistant to toxins as I think he's the only character who can get through the poisonous area in Chronicles without issue?

Cream can fly as fast as Sonic even while boosting, contend with Emerl, and can lift Big and Amy and chuck them at foes.

Those are really the big ones besides the obvious Blaze who's around Sonic's level, who's speed can bash through cars and all that.

9 hours ago, Foxthefox1000 said:

Amy can contend with Rouge the Bat who is Knuckles' equal in strength as well as can create tornados by spinning around, predict the future and curse others with her Tarot Cards. Can also befriend or pacify almost anyone she meets like Cream did with Emerl in X as well as Omega in Archie. Amy also beat a big robot dude on her own and threw her hammer hars enough to cause damage to Eggman's large battleship-thing in X. She also is decent with technology and can gather some decent intel as of Forces. Oh! She also casually smacked Knuckles into a tree and has the statement of having so much stamina and persistence that she'll follow Sonic anywhere and will find him no matter how fast he goes.

So what you're saying is she can do almost anything the writers feel like at any given occasion?

You forgot the Propeller Hammer and turning invisible, btw. Oh and summoning decapitated heads.