Awoo.

General E3 2019 Topic & Motobug @ E3 - SSMB's Exclusive E3 Stream - E3 Starts June 8th 2019

Ryannumber1gamer

With E3 starting in about two weeks, and things being pretty different with several studios this time around, I thought now might be the best time to make the general discussion topic for this year's E3. As with previous years, this topic will be used as a general guide topic for E3, including the links to the other topic discussions that I'm sure will begin popping up as E3 closes in on us. This will also cover the stream details that Motobug will be running for this year. As usual, Motobug will be streaming the conferences for another year in a row, so if you want to watch an exclusive SSMB stream of the conferences, and watch the reveals live with SSMB members, that's the stream for you.

The additional conferences that aren't exactly E3 conferences (Treehouse streams for example) will be streamed on Motobug when it doesn't interfere with other conferences as well. As usual, it's a community volunteer thing to run these streams as well, so keep in mind there may be some hiccups on our side, and will be under the Motobug rules that are listed in the main Motobug topic. We're also considering the Smash tourney as well, but it's undecided, so I'll update when Motobug staff have come to a decision on it.

Anyways, with all that said, here is all the gathered information for E3 this year. I'll be updating the topic as more topics are made, and updating with a proper schedule when the conferences have all been properly revealed. 

Also, if there's any info that I've missed about already announced topics (right now, I'm just announcing Nintendo, Sony, and MS as I'm unsure we've got the info of the other usual contenders such as Ubisoft, EA, etc), let me know and I'll update the topic.

Where to Watch:

Motobug: https://cytu.be/r/Motobug

YouTube

Twitch

Known Conference Details: 

Nintendo: 

-Direct as Usual

-Conference is supposedly over an hour long.

Playstation: 

-Will not have a conference this year

-Nintendo-like Direct confirmed 

Microsoft: 

-Will have a conference

-Conference will be around two hours long. 

Schedule: 

pa0civikru231.png

June 8th: 

EA Play: 

5:15 pm GMT/12:15 pm EST/9:15 am PDT

Nintendo Championship: 

7pm GMT/2pm EST/11am PDT

June 9th: 

Microsoft: 

9pm GMT/4pm EST/1pm PDT

Bethesda: 

1:30am GMT/8:30pm EST/5:30pm PDT

June 10th: 

PC Gaming Show: 

6pm GMT/1pm EST/10am PDT

Limited Run Games: 

8pm GMT/2pm EST

Ubisoft: 

9pm GMT/4pm EST/1pm PDT

Square Enix:

2am GMT/9pm EST/6pm PDT

Developer Digital:

4am GMT/11pm EST/8pm PDT

June 11th:

Nintendo: 

5pm GMT/12pm EST/9am PDT

Treehouse: 

6pm GMT/1pm EST/10am PDT

Discussion Topics: 

Motobug Main Topic: 

Nintendo Speculation/Discussion Topic: 

Microsoft: 

• Thumbs Up 5

Saturday is going to be a difficult day. Nintendo Championships or EA Play? Both'll be running for pretty much the entire day, and while I don't expect many announcements from the latter, the Nintendo Championships will at least prove entertaining throughout. I'm hoping for the schedule of the EA Play livestreams to release soon, so I know exactly if and when I need to swap.

Looking forward to joining you all for as long as I can.

Sad about Sony's absense, last year was kinda weird tho'. They have great games in the work, but not something really THAT new I suppose. I bet all those games WILL get trailers during the E3 period, but a whole conference isn't worth 5 already known games (which was exactly what happened last year). Maybe if the PS5 was ready to be announced. 

I don't have a Xbox or Switch, so eh. Whatevs. It'd be cool if Spyro gets ported to Switch to finally end the port begging.

I'm really looking forward to SquareEnix's Avengers game tho'. It's my most antecipated game (besides TLOU2).

Everyone, I haven't updated with the times yet, as I don't know if the usual schedule is out that lists all the time conversions, but I've fixed a major mistake, and added the days each conference will be on. E3 will be beginning proper on June 8th. June 11th is the demos and such I believe.

If anyone knows if the time conversions have already been done, let me know ASAP and I'll add them to the OP.

EA Play – 8-9/June – Livestream on the first day 09:15 PDT / 17:15 BST until 12:30 PDT / 20:00 BST, featuring Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Apex Legends, Battlefield V, FIFA, Madden, and The Sims 4.

Nintendo Championships – 8/June – 11:00 PDT / 19:00 BST

Xbox Conference – 9/June – 13:00 PDT / 21:00 BST

Bethesda – 9/June – 17:30 PDT / 01:30 BST

PC Gaming Show – 10/June – 10:00 PDT / 18:00 BST

Ubisoft – 10/June – 13:00 PDT / 21:00 BST

Square-Enix – 10/June – 18:00 PDT / 02:00 BST

Devolver Digital – 10/June – 20:00 PDT / 04:00 BST

Nintendo E3 Direct – 11/June – 09:00 PDT / 17:00 BST

Nintendo Treehouse 11-13/June – 10:00 PDT / 18:00 BST

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, DarkRula said:

EA Play – 8-9/June – Livestream on the first day 09:15 PDT / 17:15 BST until 12:30 PDT / 20:00 BST, featuring Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Apex Legends, Battlefield V, FIFA, Madden, and The Sims 4.

Nintendo Championships – 8/June – 11:00 PDT / 19:00 BST

Xbox Conference – 9/June – 13:00 PDT / 21:00 BST

Bethesda – 9/June – 17:30 PDT / 01:30 BST

PC Gaming Show – 10/June – 10:00 PDT / 18:00 BST

Ubisoft – 10/June – 13:00 PDT / 21:00 BST

Square-Enix – 10/June – 18:00 PDT / 02:00 BST

Devolver Digital – 10/June – 20:00 PDT / 04:00 BST

Nintendo E3 Direct – 11/June – 09:00 PDT / 17:00 BST

Nintendo Treehouse 11-13/June – 10:00 PDT / 18:00 BST

This is good, although I'm nearly sure an hour needs to be added to it due to British Daylight Savings.

OP's been updated, some time conversions are probably wrong, so be sure to double check and let me know if they are.

Everything's fine, though the Treehouse and EA Play PDT times have pm instead of am.

15 minutes ago, DarkRula said:

Everything's fine, though the Treehouse and EA Play PDT times have pm instead of am.

Fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this topic since today is the first day of E3. The first stream is EA at 12:15pm EST/5:15pm GMT.

No new games, that's for sure. Except Jedi: Fallen Order gameplay. Everything else will be expansions or... expansions? What do you call yearly release sports games if not expansions? There's always the Nintendo Championships if you want to watch some competitive fun, I guess. Unlikely to see any announcements during them, but it's possible.

Topic OP has been updated with a schedule found on Reddit for all times, plus the time of Limited Run Games.