Awoo.

The Proud Family Revived (Disney+ or Disney Channel)

SonicXtremeMania

Did everyone remember the Proud Family on Disney Channel? Well, the Proud Family would revived for Disney+ or Disney Channel in near the future. What are you think guys?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tara

• SonicXtremeMania

• Tailikku

• DabigRG

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, DabigRG said:

Wait, this is coming back too?

I think the OP is being hypothetical.  (I think being the keyword)

A quick Google search only yields a skeevy article from 2016 that talks about the possibility, but nothing in the way of actual confirmation.

No this is JUST prediction not a confirmed news when the Proud Family gets revived by Disney Channel or Disney+ in the future guys don't close topic.

1 hour ago, Tailikku said:

So close the thread?

There's nothing really against the rules about threads speculating a possible revival and what someone would like to see from it, though I don't suspect this forum has a heavy Proud Family fanbase or at least not a big enough one to warrant a thread on its own.  If we have a Disney Channel original animation thread, I might consider moving the discussion there.

That's not entirely the problem.  If you're going to post highly speculative topics like this, we do expect a certain amount of effort to be into the OP in order to facilitate and direct discussion.  Otherwise, they tend to not go very well.  See this topic and this topic for examples of OP's that generally work.  However, I'm at a loss here, because I don't think you're intentionally doing anything wrong, just having a hard time getting the ropes around here, so I can give you a couple of options-

1) Rework the OP to be more in line with general expectations.

2) I can close the thread and you can take some time to settle in more before making threads.

If you choose the first, I'll give you the next 24 hours to do so, and if it isn't done by then, I'll probably have to lock it.

Could someone make a thread about Disney Channel original animation please?

• The topic was locked