Awoo.

Destroy All Humans! Remake coming to Xbox One, PC, and PS4 in 2020

SaturnWolf

Crypto's back, baby. This was one of two (as far as I know and at time of writing this) remakes from THQNordic, the other being Battle for Bikini Bottom: Rehydrated revealed a few days ago.

This one, as the title would suggest, is a remake of the PS2/Xbox cult classic from 2005. You play as a homicidal, wise-cracking little alien named Crypto, who comes to Earth in the 1950's and finds himself traveling the country, going up against the police, the military and a secret government agency. It was wild, off the wall and completely self-aware how ridiculous the concept was, and it has fun and revels in every second of it.

I'm greatly looking forward to this one, especially since it's coming to PC, something that all other entries in the series passed on.

• Thumbs Up 3

The original game is easily one of my favorite PS2 games. The concept is unique, the gameplay is solid and fun and the story is balls (in a good way). Voice acting is top notch too, I really hope the original VA's reprise their roles. 

It's one of those "one of a kind" games. There was nothing quite like it back in the day. Super fun game. The sequel is pretty decent too. Never played the other ones, but I heard they suck.

YES!!!! All the way to the bank. Great trailer I must say, Rammstein works to perfection here.

I really hope that they treat the series right this time if the remake is a success. Such a brilliantly fun and unique series cut down because it got treated with gimmicks and rushed out to meet corporate demands. Path of the Furon and Big Willy Unleashed killed the series.

We also have a Steam page!

This game looks so slick and clean it's blowing me away. Crypto's mobility looks so vastly improved, and the things that the rep is laying out in that video (Collector's edition, not playing into the Epic vs. Steam thing, not being full priced, combining PK + Weapons, etc) it's all stuff I really like a lot.

• 1 year later...

A big bump - a demo featuring the first mission - Destination Earth - has been released onto Steam!