Sign in to follow this  
Rosaleia

Looking to do an interactive Mobius Years Later Story!

The basic gist story is largely set up, but I'd really like some input. Firstly, what pairings would you like to see? Feel free to add whatever canon pairings you'd like, as well as Canon x OC. For canon x OC however, please don't list the name of your fancharacter. Simply write the canon character you'd like to see paired with an OC. (Ex: Knuckles x OC, Amy x OC, Big x OC, etc.). There will be a submission process with rules, for each OC later if your interested and I will pick who gets paired with who.

Also, keep in mind this will be an interactive, survival horror story, where the users can help determine the fate of the characters. So if thats not up your alley and your worried about that, I thought I'd mention that ahead of time.

Though some didn’t, I’ve always loved the Mobius Years Later concept— so I think It’s fantastic that you’re looking to take your own spin on it! Can’t wait to see what you come up with. :)  What characters do you plan on including?