Awoo.

REAL COPY of Sonic Adventure E3 Trial Examination

AnonymousGameCritic

I have recently got hold of a REAL COPY of the Sonic Adventure E3 Trial, and I decided to make a video for YouTube to discuss all the little differences I have found between both the E3 Trial and the final game (the western release).

And thought to share my small bit of research on here also, as this is an actual Sonic fan online community. :)

View my YouTube video below:

PS: I admit I uploaded this video once before on YouTube but I made a mistake, which another YouTuber who I am assuming is from here; pointed out to me. So I thank him/her as it meant I could correct my error and try to make the video look as best as I could. :) If you see this I have put my thanks in the credits of the video also! :) 

Hey there AnonymousGameCritic, just giving you a heads up you're welcome to update the current thread you made with more findings. It was moved to the Green Hill Zone sub-forum, which is where Sonic-related discussion threads go (not sure if you noticed or not). Since we don't really need two threads about the same subject, I'll be locking this for now. Feel free to contact me or another moderator if you have any questions! I'll probably give this a view myself later since I'd like to see some of this early stuff.

• Thumbs Up 2

• The topic was locked