Awoo.

[EVENT] - The Sonic Musical Spectacular 4 - Celebrating SSMB, 28 Years of Sonic, and 4 years of Motobug! - (Submissions Closed) Main Event Stream Premiere - (New dates) - 3rd and 4th August - 7pm GMT/2pm EST

Ryannumber1gamer

Hopefully I'm not too late and will have a chance to listen to at least a bit of this years Musical Spectacular.

Anyway, here are my pics if I'm not too late.

Normal Slots
Sonic CD                 - Palmtree Panic (Bad Future)
Sonic 3&K               - Lava Reef Act 2
Sonic 3D Blast       - Panic Puppet Act 2
Sonic OVA              - Look Alike
Remix Slot
Sonic 4: Episode 2 - Vs. Metal Sonic ~Trance Remix ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPZOGNjU328

• Thumbs Up 1

List has been updated.

IMPORTANT: 3 DAYS NOW REMAIN TO GET SUBMISSIONS IN. IF YOU HAVE OUTSTANDING SUBMISSIONS, OR HAVE YET TO DO SO, GET THEM IN BEFORE - Sunday 22nd July - 5am GMT/12am EST. This is midnight on the 21st, so please get them in before then.

On 7/2/2019 at 7:20 AM, BaronGrackle said:

1. Sky Sanctuary Zone - Sonic & Knuckles

2. Get Blue Spheres - Sonic 3

3. Scrap Brain Zone - Sonic 1

That's all I got.

• Thumbs Up 1

Alright, let me get my votes in. Truth is, I waited this long to test everyone. I expected Unleashed to be the first one filled but y'all failed me! There's still one slot left smh.

Or maybe you left one slot for me... hm... I'm still watching you all. Either way, let me rectify this right now and close that beautiful game up.

- Carnival Night Zone Act 1 (Sonic 3)

- The Egg Beetle (Sonic Unleashed)

- Burning Depths (Sonic and Sega All-Stars Transformed)

- Boss Fight 1 in Kid Icarus Uprising (Super Smash Bros.) y'all already know what im about here

Remix: Back In Time feat. LadyWildfire (Sonic R)

Another reminder: Please submit all votes by Sunday at Midnight (EST).

• Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, Your Vest Friend said:

You've got one regular song slot left to use.

--------------

Everyone - there's now around 29 hours remaining until submissions closed - so please get outstanding submissions in ASAP!

On 7/20/2019 at 4:47 PM, Strickerx5 said:

Alright, let me get my votes in. Truth is, I waited this long to test everyone. I expected Unleashed to be the first one filled but y'all failed me! There's still one slot left smh.

Or maybe you left one slot for me... hm... I'm still watching you all. Either way, let me rectify this right now and close that beautiful game up.

This many slots can be limiting :V

• My Emmerdoods 1

Hoo boy have I finally found the time to show my mug in here, just in time I hope?

Anyway, the list, here:

1. Theme of Splash Canyon - Sonic Riders

2. Intro - Sonic Gems Collection

3. Sunset Town - Sonic the Fighters

4. Rival Select - Sonic Rivals

remix: Seven Rings in Hand Crush 40 version - Sonic and the Secret Rings

Hopefully this list is something that needs no corrections. I needed to give some love to some games so I'm pretty glad I'm still in time... 😅

Sheesh I had troubles with the Fighters one, there were so many good ones in there...

• Promotion 1

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Was beginning to worry that no one would pick an OST from this underrated soundtrack. 

You've got a request left if you wanna use it btw.

Yeah, I was a bit torn between that and the history theme but I think the latter is pretty well known.

Since there's one left I'll throw in Volcanic Valley, Act 2 (Genesis version) from Sonic 3D Blast/Flickies' Island

• Nice Smile 1
  • Fist Bump 1

1 minute ago, Zaysho said:

Yeah, I was a bit torn between that and the history theme but I think the latter is pretty well known.

I love pretty much the whole soundtrack of Mega Collection, it and Heroes were my first games of the franchise, so both of their soundtracks hold tons of nostalgia for me.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

30 minutes ago, Ernest the Panda said:

I couldn’t help but notice Sonic Jam doesn’t appear to be on that list...?

Not every game is included (mainly because Jam didn't seem to have a lot of popularity) while MC+ and Gems got requests in the past.

That said, if there's a request for Jam, we can accommodate it.

>seeing people redeem themselves by picking Sonic the Fighters OSTs

4 minutes ago, Dejimon11 said:

Green Grove Zone Act 1- Sonic 3D Blast

Is this the Genesis or Saturn version? @Dejimon11

• Nice Smile 1
  • Chuckle 1

10 minutes ago, Dejimon11 said:

Genesis aka the good one 

Done and done.

Everyone - there's roughly two hours remaining to get requests in!

• The title was changed to [EVENT] - The Sonic Musical Spectacular 4 - Celebrating SSMB, 28 Years of Sonic, and 4 years of Motobug! - (Submissions Closed) Main Event Stream Premiere - 27th and 28th July - 6pm GMT/1pm EST

Alright everyone, that's it for submissions. Thanks to everyone for participating!

Tune in this weekend for the stream!

• Thumbs Up 2

it's a bit of a tradition for me to make a wallpaper for these events, so here's this year's wallpaper:

ApmLVYp.png

decided to include beat, NiGHTS and a smash ball into the wallpaper, to signify the inclusion of NiGHTS, jet set radio and super smash bros. music into the mix.

edit: I GOT THE DATE WRONG GOD

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Way Past Cool 1