Awoo.

[EVENT] - The Sonic Musical Spectacular 4 - Celebrating SSMB, 28 Years of Sonic, and 4 years of Motobug! - (Submissions Closed) Main Event Stream Premiere - (New dates) - 3rd and 4th August - 7pm GMT/2pm EST

Ryannumber1gamer

Big update everyone - the time for the streams on both nights have changed. This is because due to it being split into two nights, and me compiling each night's playlist, it's nowhere near as long as it was in previous years. So with that, the stream will be on this Saturday and Sunday at 7pm GMT/2pm EST!

• Thumbs Up 3

Everyone - apologies for the late notice, but there's been a rather last-minute update - we need to delay the event date of the stream til next week (That would be Saturday 3rd August, and Sunday 4th August retrospectively).

The Motobug team is currently hard at work compiling this year's celebration video and we want to be sure it's the best it can be for release, so we're gonna need another week to get it up to scratch. Again, for the new date - it is:

Saturday 3rd August at 7pm GMT/2pm EST, and Sunday 4th August at 7pm GMT/2pm EST!

Super sorry for the last minute announcement, looking forward to seeing everyone for the stream next week!

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Nice Smile 1

I want to partake, but it'll be starting at about 11am my time when I'm fast asleep. Having an overnight shift has its downsides sometimes. Hope everyone enjoys though.

21 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

https://cytu.be/r/Motobug

Musical Spectacular 4 is premiering in roughly 50 minutes!

So what's going to be the cut off point song for today?

3 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ogilvie Maurice said:

So what's going to be the cut off point song for today?

Today covers Classic up to Modern (So Sonic 1 up to 06).

Big thanks to everyone who found the time to attend the event either yesterday or today. While the main Sonic Musical Spectacular show is now over, there's still one more thing before the event is truly complete. This year's celebration video will be making it's premiere on Saturday August 10th at 10pm GMT/5pm EST!

• Thumbs Up 4

• The topic was unpinned
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked