Awoo.

[Fanfiction] Amy's Story!

hubworld23

Chapter 1: A special beginning!

One beautiful Day in Mobius we see Amy Rose chasing her speedy hero Sonic!*

Amy: Your not gonna getaway from me Sonic! *She said catching up to him!*

Sonic: Heh catch me if ya *He said before falling to a hole* CANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Bam* Ouch...

Amy: *Pant* Sonic? Where are you are you down there??? *She said looking at the Dark Hole!*

Sonic: I'm ok.... *He said as the hole echoed!* I just fell in this hole go get help!

Amy: Got it! Don't worry my darling Sonic we will save you! *Then Amy goes get's help from one of her friends!*

Sonic: *Rubs his head!* Mmmm.... Where am I? *He said as he explored the mysterious Caravan!*

*At Tails' Workshop... Tails was building a brand new Plane again.. until he noticed someone!*

Tails: *Humming Sa2 Believe in myself!* Alright almost done... Just one more piece...

Amy: Tails come quick Sonic needs help! *Then she crashes into his ladder!* Ooof...

Tails: WOAH!!!!!!! *He said who is about to lose his balance!* Phew! I'm coming!!! *He said flying down and then going with Amy! *Then he slammed the Door shut!* 

*Then the ladder fell on the floor... And in the process Tail's plane fell on the floor now broken into tiny pieces....*

Amy: Go get Knuckles I will try to get the others... *She then ran to find Cream & Big!*

Tails: Got It! *He then goes and waits for a train for Angel Island...*

Meanwhile Knuckles & Rouge are fighting for the Master Emerald

Knuckles: The Master Emerald is not for you Batgirl! *He said as he was about to punch Rouge but he couldn't due to Rouge dodging his Attacks!*

Rouge: Tsk Tsk Tsk.... *She then said as she then grabbed his hand and threw him on the other side of the huge Emerald! She then says* Oh Knuckie don't you know it's Rude to punch a lady. Besides this Huge Gem is coming with Me! *She stated as she took a Big Rope and tied around the Emerald as she then tied the rest of the rope around her back so her wings won't get stuck... She then began to carry it as she began to fly then Knuckles was trying to grab it as Rouge began to start to be irritated as she starting to lose her balance and her grip! She then says..* Let go Knuckles!

Knuckles: No! You let go! *He replied as he kept holding the Giant Emerald...* 

Meanwhile we see Amy quickly running to see her friends Cream and Big just sleeping in the shades under a Tree...

Amy: Cream Big!!! *Panting* Great i finally found you two! *She said as she continued to pant...*

Big: *Yawns* Oh hey Amy!:)*He said as he then woke up from his nap...*

Cream: ZZZ... Mmm? *Yawns* Amy? Oh hi what's wrong Amy? *She said as she woke up aswell*

Amy: It's Sonic *Pant* he fell into a strange Hole as i was chasing him to it... So i was wondering if you can help me?

Both: Sure Amy we'd love to help you! *They said as they then both got and then Big both carried both Cream and Amy and went to the hole that Sonic fell in*

Cream: Cheese can you go get us some help?:)

Cheese: Chao!

He then replied as amy rolls a piece of paper then puts it in a bottle then finally puts a cork on it

Amy: Here go find someone to help us out Cheese... *Amy said as she then gave the bottle to him.*

Cheese: Chao Chao! *He said as he nodded as he then was handed the bottle. As he then went to get some help!*

Somewhere in the Sol Dimension... 

Silver: *Snoring*

Blaze: *Sniff* *Sniff* Ah Pancakes my favorite... especially with blueberries! *She said with a smile!* 

Marine: Morning Blaze when's Breakfast Ready? *She said.*

Blaze: It's almost Done!

Marine: Awsome! Mate I'll get Sliver... *She then ran outside to get him!*

Sliver: *Yawn* *He said as he then noticed a bottle was then in his mouth!* *He then spat it out! And then noticed Cream's Chao Cheese...* Cheese? What are you doing here? Come on inside... *He said as he then ran to his home.*

Blaze: Morning Silver! Cheese? What's he doing here? *She said as she put the plate down...*

Sliver: I don't know blaze....

Marine: Guys I found a bottle! *She said as he then threw it to Sliver!*

Sliver:*Opens the bottle and then reads the message from the Bottle!*

Sliver: *Reads* Dear Silver or anyone Sonic has recently fell down in a strange hole so please come and rescue him!

From Amy Rose!

P.S. Do you think he is Cute?:)❤😍

Sliver: !!! Sonic's in Trouble!:O 

Blaze: Well Let's Go!

Both: Right! *They said as they went behind Blaze!*

Several Minutes Later...

As Amy Rose and Co. Went to go find the same hole that Sonic Fell in!

Amy: Well this is it?

Cream: Well who's gonna go first? *She said.*

Knuckles: I'm not Going! *He said as he crosses his Arms!*

Rouge: What are you scared? *She said Teasingly*

Knuckles: NO! I'm Not Scared! *He said Angrily!*

Rouge: Then PROVE IT! Knuckie!

Knuckles: Fine! I Will! *Before he went into the hole he heard someone...*

???: Amy! *It said as it ran towards Amy...*

Amy: Hmm...? *Her ears then twitched!*

???: AMY!!!:O *It yelled as it ran closer and closer to her!*

Amy: *She then turned around and looked* !!! STAR???!!!:O *She said as her younger Sibling Bumped into eachother!*

All: AHHHHH!!!!!!:O *Then BAM! They all fell down into the Hole!

To Be Continued? 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hubworld23

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days