Awoo.

Disney Star Cameron Boyce dies at 20

KHCast

The star known for his roles on Disney channel like Jessieband Descendants, and his appearances in the film grownups earlier today died after having a seizure. He’s been fighting with health issues for his whole life apparently. He’s still got some projects releasing later this year, including a Descendants 3 releasing next month, and a HBO series he’s starring in.

https://amp.tmz.com/2019/07/07/cameron-boyce-dead-at-20/

I’m genuinely gutted, despite not really being a “fan” of his work on Disney channel. At such a young age is always a terrible thing, but he really made the most of his time. He was a activist that really urged the world to do something and help one another. He helped raise funds for the water crisis, and just in general came across as a just good kid to be around. Certainly the world lost a amazing kid today that had a lot of promise in his future. I’ll leave behind some very, surprisingly, profound words that hit this all the more home for me.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KHCast

• T00tis3

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Growing up, Jessie was my favorite tv show. Not only that, but he played one of my favorite characters. He made my childhood, and a lot of other people’s childhoods. From Disney to where he was before he died, he had based his career on helping others; even if it was something small like making kids laugh on Disney channel. His activism will not be forgotten, but rather push us forward in our fight to make the world a better place. Rest in Piece Cameron— you are a star in every sense.