Awoo.

The Venture Bros General

AdventChild

Here's the trailer.

Anyone as excited as I am? There happens to be a lot stuff going down, and I wonder what Brock is going to do

after he quits being the Venture's bodyguard last season.

I seriously can't wait for it!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remy

• goku262002

• AdventChild

• Tornado

• 1 month later...

So has anyone seen the premiere episode for this season Sunday night?

I have and it was great albeit confusing a bit.

The chronology was intentionally screwed up a bit which made it confusing, but you finally understand that it was reflecting the comic book Hank got from #23, the comic-like stills. The funny parts I really like are the Hitler parts that pop up on the show esp. Dog Hitler. I really dig Hank's new hair do/cut, and Sgt. Hatred as the new Manny is pretty cool (doubt it'll be for long though). My only complaints would be the chronology (only a little bit) and Brock Sampson having huge girth was pretty nasty.

All-in-all, great episode.

Edited by AdventChild

I thought it was weird as all fuck, quite frankly. The overall story thread was confusing as hell because I didn't catch the out-of-order presentation until halfway through. Though I laughed my ass off I finally found out what the counter was.

I thought it was weird as all fuck, quite frankly. The overall story thread was confusing as hell because I didn't catch the out-of-order presentation until halfway through. Though I laughed my ass off I finally found out what the counter was.
Till I figred out the counter I was following it by the length of Hank's hair haha

I thought it was a good ep, I also thought it was fuckin confusing.

Brock

joining up with Holy Diver

at the end was pretty interesting.

As weird as that episode was, it proved once again that this show has no lack of creativity and humor. This show just seems to get better and better.

I haven't watched this show in a while, so I'm behind. Looks like I'll need to catch up for season 4. :lol:

Edited by Arvoyea the Unsung Hero

• 3 years later...

Wow, I thought this show ended quite a long time ago! :o Only saw parts of it every now and then, but it was fun to watch. Glad to see it's back.

Have to catch the later screening tonight after work :)

They were all excited about season 6 @ Comic-Con , sounded like they finished it before season 5 :P

Is Adventchild still around? If so, can either he or a mod turn this into a venture bros general topic. we might as well use an old one instead of a new one.

I've soo totally lost fucking track of this show its sad. mainly because they can't air it on a timeslot I can never stay up on.

Tell me, just what the hell has happened since Dr. Girlfriend announced she was pregnant? Yes, it was back that far that I never caught this show at a decent hour ever again.

Is Adventchild still around? If so, can either he or a mod turn this into a venture bros general topic. we might as well use an old one instead of a new one.

I've soo totally lost fucking track of this show its sad. mainly because they can't air it on a timeslot I can never stay up on.

Tell me, just what the hell has happened since Dr. Girlfriend announced she was pregnant? Yes, it was back that far that I never caught this show at a decent hour ever again.

did that actually happen? the closest thing to that I can remember would be the reason two finale and well.... it wasn't that at all! D:

I'm trying to track down today's ep somewhere as we speak. will report back. I just recently watched of bunch of this show over again with my little brother so i'm very excited :D

did that actually happen? the closest thing to that I can remember would be the season two finale and well.... it wasn't that at all! D:

Thats most likely it then. can't believe I'm 4 seasons behind!

I still need to binge on the 2nd half of Season 3 & 4 before Season 5 comes in.

Keeping up with this show is a challenge, with the lack of advertising and constant changing schedule time.

Hell I thought Season 4 was still going, till I went to the Wiki and found out it ended 2 years ago.

Edited by Nintendoga

Gotta say

Satan Spirit Bombing a legion of the undead under the guise of Santa Clause

was really fucking boss!