Awoo.

Canon Immigrants

Wraith

Dump dump

I'm using this topic because Rally4Sally is its own campaign, IDW thread has already had tons of discussion about this, and Archie is off-limits so it's not worth talking about it there.

Any updates on this? Through bumblekast, Ian Flynn, etc.?

Because I've been thinking about it, Ian is in fact right, Sally should be back, so should the other canon immigrants, Sticks, Breezie, Scratch and Grounder, the rest of FFs, Cosmo and the Metarex, Topaz, these are the ones I personally want, again...

I don't think honestly they will ever include them into the games, neither Sally, nor Sticks, or anyone else, Tangle & Whisper got in because they are popular AND relevant, in IDW which is released in many countries and is recent.

So I doubt they will use Sally without a SatAM-SEGA based reboot, because the Archie baggage is off limits (thankfully?), if she can ever be in Speed Battle as the campaign is asking, she needs to be reintroduced first in another way, properly, either in one of these things:

- Classic franchise: Besides SatAM being Classic Sonic, from '90s, they have a smaller cast which is perfect for the Freedom Fighters.

- IDW Sonic: If you want to include a large cast of characters, there is no place in the games, and they won't do random cameos of obscure characters, IDW is perfect to reboot them, they have plenty of stories to tell there, plenty of possible screentime.

Then we can think about having them in the games.

In fact I would totally not mind if the Rally4Sally turned into "revive outside canon characters" and bring them in IDW (first). It would make it more popular than it is now, rather than just asking for Sally to be in a mobile game...

• Thumbs Up 1