Awoo.

What's your most rarest and/or most valuable Sonic item that you have?

kimplix

There is a thread of the same topic, but I didn't want to bump it up after 7 years, so I decide to make a new one. What would be your most rarest and/or most valuable Sonic item that you have.

For me, it has to be Sonic Mega Drive signed by Tyson Hesse back at SoS 2016.

642785783_IMG_20190711_2132462(wecompress.com).thumb.jpg.fbba5d80281701c796491d93a59b22fe.jpg

The comic to my own view is deemed priceless and something that I never want to leave my own collection, with Kieran Gate's variant for the IDW's #1 of Sonic comics coming into second. Tyson is a fantasic artist in my own view and I love the Mega Drive comic for the humour and fun of both issues.

What would be yours

• Thumbs Up 2

I also have a signed copy of Mega Drive from SoS ‘16 ^^

I have a small collection of original Archie Sonic pages, all but one of them by Tracey. The three pages I prize the most are the final page of SU#25 (Enerjack and his wall of husks), that amazing double-page spread of Sonic’s entrance in the All-Stars Transformed tie-in comic, and one of the unpublished pages from 291 (a very generous birthday gift from my uncle and aunt).

One of my rarest non-one-of-a-kind Sonic comic items? Would probably have to be my issue of Corocoro Special from 2003 that contains one of the original serialised printings of a Dash and Spin chapter.

May post images (and maybe more items) later.

• Thumbs Up 1

I have a mini comic first appearance of Sonic, graded,  a Sonic & Knuckles Trapper Keeper with the huge logo on it from the 90s, and a reversible Sonic plush from the 90s that stuffs itself backwards into a ball.

Less exciting but maybe rare is a Shade stylus for DS from the Chronicles release. Or not rare, I never checked.

2 hours ago, Ernest the Panda said:

The three pages I prize the most are the final page of SU#25 (Enerjack and his wall of husks)...

This was one of my favorite images from Universe. Congrats on getting it. I have a few issues signed by Yardley and one signed by Ian Flynn, I think it was the Comic Con exclusive cover for #225. I have one original comic page of Gamma being hunted from the first Universe arc, issue #2, I believe.

• Thumbs Up 1