Awoo.

Jet Set Radio! ...for the Mega Drive?!

Dr Ryan

Guys... am I losing my mind here? Sega Shop e-mailed me to promote the Mega Drive Mini and, well, see the attached photos. Am I losing my mind?! Or did someone just goof up and reveal something about a potential Dreamcast mini?

The subject of the e-mail was 'Join Beat in Tokyo-to this September!'

Screenshot_20190726_091819_com.google.android.gm.jpg

On the other hand, a Mini Genesis with 39 16-bit games and a single Dreamcast game that you have to play with a 3-button d-pad controller would be fucking hilarious.

• Chuckle 1

This was already confirmed to be (an extremely confusing) mistake by the SEGA Shop EU staff on Twitter.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yep, for confirmation:

They sent a bunch of these tweets explaining the mix-up a couple days ago.

I think that the shop should have sent out a corrected email, not only the tweet. I got this email a few days ago and was incredibly confused. Didn't think that JSR was actually going to be on the system because it doesn't make sense from a technical point of view, but whatever. A blunder like this should be properly corrected.

No idea how it even came to pass in the first place....

• The topic was locked