Awoo.

DOOM 64 coming to PC and PS4?

Eurisko

DOOM 64 maybe finally shaking its N64 shackles after 22 years of captivity as it was given a PEGI age rating for PC and PlayStation 4 but was then deleted. This could have been a mistake but I'm pretty sure this sort of thing has happened in the past and it normally indicates a release. 

What do you guys think?  

https://www.pcgamer.com/doom-64-has-been-unexpectedly-rated-for-pc/

Maybe Switch, too, because we only initially saw stuff for the Switch port of 1, 2 and 3 before QUakeCon

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, tailsBOOM! said:

Maybe Switch, too, because we only initially saw stuff for the Switch port of 1, 2 and 3 before QUakeCon

Didn't know that , I'm betting Bethesda or id have delayed this as it would've completely dwarfed the announcement of the other 3 games. 

• Thumbs Up 1

This was retweeted by @SVKaiser, developer of the Doom 64/Powerslave/Turok PC ports, and @pripyatbeast (CEO of Night Dive Studios responsible for releasing the updated Turok and Blood ports) made a cryptic tweet hinting at this before deleting it. It's definitely a thing and is most likely going to be based on the Doom64EX port.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 7/29/2019 at 11:43 PM, Tailikku said:

We already got Doom 64 on PC: it's the Revelation TC

And there's a "Brutal" version, which is super fun to play.

On 7/30/2019 at 3:05 AM, Sean said:

This was retweeted by @SVKaiser, developer of the Doom 64/Powerslave/Turok PC ports, and @pripyatbeast (CEO of Night Dive Studios responsible for releasing the updated Turok and Blood ports) made a cryptic tweet hinting at this before deleting it. It's definitely a thing and is most likely going to be based on the Doom64EX port.

A bit late on seeing this I know. Didn't know this, and after reading what you've just said makes me believe it that much more. Fingers crossed.

• Thumbs Up 1