snow344

Looks like we are going to get Sonic CD betas really soon

14 minutes ago, Roger_van_der_weide said:

EA-_TrkUEAAxgix.jpg.4e9d7ab01007719a3200eb99da741363.jpg
Aww, man. I love these 80's/ early 90's fantasy/ futuristic oil paintings.
Can we get more Sonic games with this kind of atmosphere? Rather then Baby's first green hill zone.

ICEknight pointed out that this area is in CD.

vgBxFnr.jpg

The area's in the Special Stages would make for way better stages than Green Hill for sure.

54 minutes ago, Eurisko said:

Would be nice to see Desert Dazzle.

I think Taxman was the one who came up with that, but it would be nice if that zone turned out to actually have been considered for the original development of the game. We could also end up seeing that zone seen in the ending, but not in the game.

11 hours ago, Miragnarok said:

I think Taxman was the one who came up with that, but it would be nice if that zone turned out to actually have been considered for the original development of the game. We could also end up seeing that zone seen in the ending, but not in the game.

Ahhh was it? I thought it was an omitted level from CD. I probably heard the name a good few times in the run up to Mania and its got lost in translation in my head.