Awoo.

Furries

HelenBaby

Hidden

Well El Gran Gordo, I agree I use a fluff-ball to represent me and I like looking at art of anthro animals (i.e. Disney Art or even just Sonic stuff) I'm not a furry, I don't focus on it but a lot of people jump to that conclusion.

Sad when you are labelled automatically for something.

Yeah, I'm confused whats with the "furfag" thing, are furries always stereotyped as being homosexuals?

I don't think anyone who proclaims themselves as a furry atuomatically takes it up the ass....

That's like saying a guy who talks with a "camp" accent is gay....

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hidden

The majority (i.e. over 50% not 100% you statistic raping bastards!) of the Furry Community is made up of gays or bisexuals because they don't feel they are welcomed in any other community or some BS like that.

Yeah Mollfie it is quite annoying, a lot of my friends who draw are not furry but they draw anthropomorphic stuff as well as humans and it makes them mad when people "OMG YOU R FURFAG LOL". People are quite dense though.

Hidden

I would rather be a furry fag any day of the week then a hater though.

I like being both <3

Hidden

What's a "playa hater"? *curious*

I agree with your logic Johnny I would never want to "hate" what I don't understand as that is just immature and childish.

Hidden

I say you can only hate if you have cold hard facts and just hating something just to hate is no good.

I will be furry with someone but I just haven't crossed that bridge yet.

Posted (edited) · Hidden
Hidden

The topic made me think of this :-What's a furry?

I'm not a furry, but I like drawing them from time to time cos it's fun, some furry characters are really cute. I don't have a fursona.

Hating something you don't understand just proves your ignorance and closemindedness. I hate that.

Edited by Mollfie
Hidden

I had no clue what a furry was until just recently. I'm not one but I don't care if someone wants to be a furry or not its their life so why harass them since it isn't harmful.

Hidden

Interesting. I'd never heard that before, where'd you get that statistic?

Im have heard that, and most of the people I know who are furrys are bi/gay/transgendered. But yeah, were did you hear that?

Posted (edited) · Hidden
Hidden

Eileanach's stats are right. Out of the meets I've been to, I'd say attendees were between 70 and 90% of gay/bi males.

I can see why some wouldn't be accepted by other communities, but I don't think that applies to too many furs. I know a hell of a lot who are active in other communities =P

Edited by HelenBaby
Hidden

I still think people hating cause of sexual pref is messed up. There not hurting anyone by doing it with the same gender. Stupid homophobia.

Hidden

The statistic comes from most fur related forums when I have been directed to them the vast majority of people are all gay or whatever. Or check out furry networking sites like FurSpace (LOL) and you'll see if you can filter by sexuality it is mainly gays/bis or transgendered.

Hidden

Being a furry, and seeing furry activity, I could definitely see the majority of furries being gay/bisexual males or transgendered. Definitely. I myself am a bisexual furry ( bud oddly enough, I don't care for furry males. )

Apologies if that's too much information, but no matter what this is a sticky topic.

Hidden

I still think people hating cause of sexual pref is messed up. There not hurting anyone by doing it with the same gender. Stupid homophobia.

ah, sorry, I didn't read your prior post tbh. I agree with this completely.

also ; lmao furspace!

Hidden

ah, sorry, I didn't read your prior post tbh. I agree with this completely.

also ; lmao furspace!

Thanks. Who else agrees?

*thinking about making a account on furspace* O.o"

Posted (edited) · Hidden
Hidden

Thanks. Who else agrees?

Not trying to be mean but those kind of questions are sometimes not a good idea xD Just in general, not in relation to the topic ^^

Also if you live in the Uk you should totally join UkFur ; http://forum.ukfur.org/

That site is crazy popular, hehe. I'm quite active on there myself, actually ^^

Edited by HelenBaby
Hidden

Not trying to be mean but those kind of questions are sometimes not a good idea xD Just in general, not in relation to the topic ^^

Also if you live in the Uk you should totally join UkFur ; http://forum.ukfur.org/

That site is crazy popular, hehe. I'm quite active on there myself, actually ^^

Lol I know. I was just making a little joke.

But I don't live in the UK I'm a states men. United states. But I might look into it if you want.

Hidden

I dislike furries. Don't flame me, I just don't like the whole plot.

The only real experience I've had with the furry thing is when I was trolling

some furry board as a cross between an eel, fox, and platypus.

Hidden

As long as you don't go calling folks "furfags" here, you're cool.

Call me a "furfag" all you want, I'm just going to say "Hellz yea, I like Anthro!" B)

Hidden

I'm not into the whole furry fandom thing and even though I find it pretty werid i dont judge people by it. As far as I can tell its just a group of people having a laugh.

Hidden

7Force at least you are honest, you don't like it but you don't judge. Shame more people cannot actually do that with other things too.

Hidden

Ofcourse not. You're more than entitled to your opinion

The only real experience I've had with the furry thing is when I was trolling

some furry board as a cross between an eel, fox, and platypus.

XD! Thats sum craziness, oh boy!