Sign in to follow this  
Radiant Hero Ike

Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection (January 2020)

Leaked on the PSN Store just a little bit ago, a new Mega Man collection! Has all six games (Zero 1-4, ZX and ZX Advent), new features like a casual mode, mid stage save assists, a gallery and music player, along with some filters and such.

https://youtu.be/cXnCZvvOHJw

I've never gotten the chance to play these, so I'm really excited! The trailer only says PS4 but I'm pretty sure that's just because it's a trailer from the PSN Store.

EDIT: in my rush to post this I forgot to mention the new Z-Chaser mode! Looks like a speedrun race to see who can beat the stage the fastest.

Oh, wow. This was unexpected, lol.

I probably wouldn’t buy this cuz I don’t like the Zero games very much, but it’s nice that Capcom atleast acknowledge the other Mega Man games out there and care about them enough to make them a lot more accessible to people with these collections.

Granted, I doubt they care enough to develop new games within these side-series, but baby steps, baby steps.

I'm a huge Mega Man fan but never got around to the Zero/ZX games. I actually own the collection on DS already but I'll probably just buy this anyway to play on the big screen. 

f8a.jpg 

I've been waiting a long time to play these games, as they were either hard to find, or hard to find, maybe even hard to find, unless you used an emulator. Hopefully, it will come to the Switch too, fitting right at home with my bunch of Mega Man games.

I hope Casual Mode is true to its name, because most of the MMZ games are hard as balls. Haven't tried ZX yet, but this will be a good oportunity.

This also proves that DS games are able to be ported in some fashion, so it opens the possibility of the late BN and SF titles.

41 minutes ago, Radiant Hero Ike said:

Switch, PC and Xbox One versions just confirmed!

Excellent news.

I just hope Capcom puts all the games on the cart this time but I'm looking forward to getting this. I own Zero Collection in DS and played it for a while, but I have no problem upgrading if it's including more games.