Awoo.

Sonic and the Black Knight Cutscenes *03.20.2009 Part A uploaded

Raqib12

With the Sonic Stadium's forum loss, I thought it'd be a good time to help bring some content to the community. What better way than upload the cutscenes from my second favorite Sonic title? Here's how this'll go down.

Region: NTSC

Language: English

Subtitle: No

I've compiled them into two full length videos, and I've converted them for the iPhone/iPod Touch.

Now, I hope this will start the craze of full length rips, that aren't uploaded to YouTube.

They're seperated into two seperate parts. One for the first 70% of the game, when the first set of credits play; and one for the last 30%, when the final credits play.

Sonic and the Black Knight - Part A

Sonic and the Black Knight - Part B

Edited by Raqib12

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ming Ming Hatsune

• ovarloard

• Raqib12

• Trixie The Fox

I would watch this... because normally I wouldn't have gotten the game by now. (I did the same with Unleashed.)

But since it was my birthday, I got the game really soon after its release, so I actually have the game and now don't want to spoil it.

I would watch this... because normally I wouldn't have gotten the game by now. (I did the same with Unleashed.)

But since it was my birthday, I got the game really soon after its release, so I actually have the game and now don't want to spoil it.

I watched half of the cutscenes (or a walkthrough) before I got the game. So I knew what to expect from the game. Still enjoyed it. ^.^;;

Cut scenes are more fun to watch when you first get a game, otherwise you can guess what levels you're playing. XD

I watched half of the cutscenes (or a walkthrough) before I got the game. So I knew what to expect from the game. Still enjoyed it. ^.^;;

Well, when I did it for Unleashed it was fine, but I didn't want to take chances.

But I did get notice of some spoilers anyways from this forum. Luckily, the plot twist was completely unexpected for me (in terms of how it played out). I knew there was one from the aforementioned spoilers; I just didn't know what it was.

The one cutscene i want to see is "the Dark Queen" in japanese ;___; The person who is uploading the japanese cutscenes on Youtube hasn´t uploaded that one yet T____T.

PD:You will hate me but...i prefer the english audio :mellow: . *shoots*

The other cutscenes are great, i love the art style >3. But the story is a bit...stupid.

Edited by Blue Kirby

I mainly watched the cutscenes. Watching the game levels do jack for me, unless I watched them far too many times, to keep in mind what to expect. Otherwise, eh!

Скажите а на Русский язык сайт можно поставить?

I doubt it, compatriot..Better if you start learning english)

Well, about the cutscenes, maybe someone coul upload them in high quality and without subs? It could help many people(I mean, Me))))) to use them for AMV's/GMV's..

I doubt it, compatriot..Better if you start learning english)

Well, about the cutscenes, maybe someone coul upload them in high quality and without subs? It could help many people(I mean, Me))))) to use them for AMV's/GMV's..

Yeah, HQ and no subs would benefit me also... please someone :P

Sorry that took so long... The end of the quarter was approaching, and I had a lot of work to do.

I've revised video-strategy.

Please, no garbage GMVs. I don't see reason for people to waste their time making something no one will watch.

Music vids or not there's still plenty reason to upload without subs... I played without subs myself because the action and dialogue is far more exciting and cinematic if you don't know what's going to happen in the next couple of seconds due to seeing the next line on screen in one go. It also doesn't distract from the artwork without subs.

You should upload the cutscenes without subs...subs is annoying in games...because you'll be reading the subs instead of the picture. D=