Awoo.

NoClip - A website that lets you explore video game worlds

Adamabba

Noclip is this awesome website where you can view every area from some games (right now mostly Nintendo but some other stuff too) in real time and move the camera around in them. If you've seen Sheesez's Boundary Break series, you can basically do what he does in them on your own. 

This is what it looks like. You'll be able to see the water moving and the Toads hopping around on the website

WkKSXy.thumb.jpg.56499480a35f573b1fb1f9fa170737a6.jpg

Another example:

0nx2HU.jpg

It's very fascinating looking at all this stuff, I just found it earlier today and it's blown my mind.  I actually found this website through a video that talked about Mario Galaxy 2's visuals (which is a great video that you should also check out).

Jasper, the guy who made this video, made the website. It seems like he'll be adding more games to it over time. 

Please check it out.

Spoiler

r9l0Y8.thumb.jpg.e9c2504d6af0de02457718ab9692f9ed.jpg

even with this, i still can't reach them damnit

• Thumbs Up 6

• The title was changed to NoClip - A website that lets you explore video game worlds