Awoo.

Worst Youtubers/Youtube Channels

AdventChild

We all have Youtubers or Youtube Channels that we don't like. Either its the Youtuber itself who is probably rubs you the wrong way or has an overinflated ego even though he/she has underwhelming number of subs that aren't even close to 1/100000 of Markiplier's or Game Grumps or that they steal money from followers through a myriad of scams. The same goes for Youtube channels that have crappy low quality content like incomplete frustrating Let's Plays by awful gamers, Reaction vids that feel phony or fake or downright lazy, Top 10 lists or review channels that are short and lacks research/detail into why something is either good/bad and shallower in depth than kiddie pool made for ants. Oh, and let's not forget the cheap clickbaitey thumbnail pics/titles to attract viewers despite not relevant to the video at hand.

One rule to note: No political/religious centered/themed channels just solely because they don't agree to your ideals/opinions and its rather cheap and lazy to do so.

My choices:

NA Productions = Free Gift Card Give-Away scams, 3AM challenges and fidget spinner vids. Yes, you heard right fidget spinner vids even in 2019. Also, he makes Tommy Wiseau sound like Benedict Cumberbatch. Oh he also made an Etika 3AM challenge soon after the guy's death! How tasteful 😕 ! Watch if you can stomach it below:

Spoiler

MOD EDIT: Removed trash content from a YouTuber cashing in on Etika's death

Speaking of Let's Plays, DarksydePhil is one of those Let's Players infamous for an inflated ego, rage quitting, blaming the game for it being 'nonfunctional' and 'bad gameplay' rather than himself for being a bad gamer, and uninstalls the games because he wasn't doing good at it. Rinse, Lather, Repeat for his vids. Not to mention fights and talks smack to other Youtubers. Down the Rabbit Hole goes into great detail about him:

Edited by Zaysho

there was this guy called something along the lines of 'fanboy reviews' that was super overly-negative to the point of crowning multiple games in a genre to be the worst game of the year in that genre, had a super nasaly voice, made really dumb points (like spending more than a minute complaining about kirby: triple deluxe's box art) and was overall just a bad channel.

i don't know if it was satirical in nature or not, but bad content is bad content.

There's a lot of bad content on YouTube, yes, but that doesn't mean we have to create a dumping ground that just gives bad content more attention than it deserves (like that video about the guy cashing in on Etika's death definitely does not deserve the attention--in fact I'm editing it out of the OP as well). I don't think this topic really serves much purpose or truly provides any discussion value, so I'll be locking this.

• Thumbs Up 4

• The topic was locked