Awoo.

Stuff from other continuities that you wish were canon to the games

batson

I’m not sure where this falls, but I actually want them to bring out the Nocturnus Clan from Chronicles.

Shade could definitely use some more work and development, as could the background of the Twilight Cage. And Ix would make a great personal villain for Knuckles.

• Thumbs Up 4

11 minutes ago, Dr. Mechano said:

Can you elaborate on this? I didn't know their designs came from a previous show.

Did a quick Google search for more context, but yes, TMS previously did a 1991 anime called Kinkyu Hasshin Saver Kids and the inspiration is pretty clear.

Post image

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, DabigRG said:

Did a quick Google search for more context, but yes, TMS previously did a 1991 anime called Kinkyu Hasshin Saver Kids and the inspiration is pretty clear.

Oh wow, that's amazing.

Nice of X's Eggman to hire old out-of-work minions.

Huh...

Well, that explains legal rights over Bocoe and Decoe.

Just now, Dr. Mechano said:

Oh wow, that's amazing.

Nice of X's Eggman to hire old out-of-work minions.

Ch'yeah. :lol:

Which is funny because the pilot animation they made for Sonic X featured Eggman as having a whole crew of servants, as well as a guard postbot.

Image result for sonic x pilot robots

16 minutes ago, Conquering Storm’s Servant said:

I’m not sure where this falls, but I actually want them to bring out the Nocturnus Clan from Chronicles.

Shade could definitely use some more work and development, as could the background of the Twilight Cage. And Ix would make a great personal villain for Knuckles.

Did Ix survive the events of The Dark Brotherhood?

• Thumbs Up 1

Did Ix survive the events of The Dark Brotherhood?

Yeah, he’s still in the Twilight Cage.

To my knowledge, Shade escaped with the rest of the Sonic gang. But good luck expecting her or Ix anytime soon.

20 minutes ago, Conquering Storm’s Servant said:

Yeah, he’s still in the Twilight Cage.

To my knowledge, Shade escaped with the rest of the Sonic gang. But good luck expecting her or Ix anytime soon.

Huh. That's funny.

I might've thought he'd have died in his battle against Super Sonic, but then I suppose that also clears the wind.

1 hour ago, DabigRG said:

So having met him at a random jam session after being raised as an aristocrat?

I didn't see all the episodes so I don't know when this happen. 

I used to like the Planet Freedom idea from the OVA but now I think it's a little too complex. The Island/Mainland distinction Naka had in mind for the series would seperate the humans and the anthros just fine and post apocalyptical settings are getting a little dull.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Sonictrainer said:

The idea that Silver uses a Time Stone in order to time travel.

Also want to add

• The idea that the moon, in the Human World, is fixed because Eggman was planning to use it to create a mind control satellite. Basically Sonic X Episodes 39-41.
  • Also, I like Archie's idea of a multiverse, where each continuity exists. However, I'm not sure about Zonic and the police force.
  • T-pup, the robot Tails makes in Tails Adventure, being his assistant
  • Rings are byproducts of the Chaos Emeralds and have a multitude of uses, as shown throughout all the different continuities. Example: Rings are more environmentally safe to use as fuel for machines

Decisions, decisions, decisions. So many to list, but I'll keep it concise.

• Archie's story arcs (Post-SGW)
  • More independent females i.e. Tangle
  • Not having Sonic be the Goku of the series (What I loved most about Archie is that it allowed other characters to have their moments to shine)
  • Tension/adversity that feels natural
  • One world where humans and mobians coexist
  • More character interaction
  • Bean and Bark appearing as antagonists alongside Fang (cause I can't see them any other way)
  • Fleetway Sonic or Dark Sonic
  • Tiara Boobowski (I know. This is a scrapped concept rather than different continuity but I couldn't resist)
  • Mammoth Mogul (Yes!)
  • Ixis/Walter Naugus
  • Wendy Naugus and her witchcarters
  • The eclipse saga

There's more, but I wanted to keep this as short as possible.

• Nice Smile 1

22 hours ago, batson said:

Another aspect of Sonic X that I wouldn't mind being in the games is Vectors crush on Vanilla. It's just a fun and endearing little detail.

Definitely this.

Aside from that I think it'd be great if Tangle joined the main series. Truthfully I don't really know anything about her personality other than I think she's peppy and energetic, though I think her design and abilities would make for some great gameplay and she'd fit right in.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Mountaindewandsprite said:

• Wendy Naugus and her witchcarters

You'll be happy to know those characters are already in the games! Witchcart (whom Wendy was based on) along with Bearenger, Falke, and Carrotia were the baddies of Tails Sky Patrol.

So while unlikely, these are Sega characters and could potentially reappear - if Sega ever changes their mind about the embargo on certain classic characters anyway.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Dr. Mechano said:

You'll be happy to know those characters are already in the games! Witchcart (whom Wendy was based on) along with Bearenger, Falke, and Carrotia were the baddies of Tails Sky Patrol.

So while unlikely, these are Sega characters and could potentially reappear - if Sega ever changes their mind about the embargo on certain classic characters anyway.

The thing to remember is that the Witchcarters, as well as the Battle Bird Amada, were obscure spinoff enemies for Tails to fit. This makes them rather unlikely to return.

The main reason the Hooligans were able to be referenced is because Sonic the Fighters is more exposed as an arcade game, it's remake as well as the Archie comics revitalized them in people's minds, and developers at Sega of America worked in their cameos in Generations & Mania. And Mighty and Ray were a similar deal that added something fresh to Mania Plus.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

The thing to remember is that the Witchcarters, as well as the Battle Bird Amada, were obscure spinoff enemies for Tails to fit. This makes them rather unlikely to return.

The main reason the Hooligans were able to be referenced is because Sonic the Fighters is more exposed as an arcade game, it's remake as well as the Archie comics revitalized them in people's minds, and developers at Sega of America worked in their cameos in Generations & Mania. And Mighty and Ray were a similar deal that added something fresh to Mania Plus.

I mean, that's true.

But the Chaotix (sans Mighty) were originally an obscure group of friends for Knuckles' ill-fated solo game on a system almost nobody owned, and they managed to make a pretty respectable comeback.

I'm not holding my breath for the Gamegear baddies to come back at all, mind you, just saying it's possible - especially if internal attitudes at Sonic Team change over time.

• Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, Dr. Mechano said:

I mean, that's true.

But the Chaotix (sans Mighty) were originally an obscure group of friends for Knuckles' ill-fated solo game on a system almost nobody owned, and they managed to make a pretty respectable comeback.

I'm not holding my breath for the Gamegear baddies to come back at all, mind you, just saying it's possible - especially if internal attitudes at Sonic Team change over time.

Technically, it was an addon for the Genesis, with Espio apparently having been intended as the original protagonist that ended up essentially being the default deuteronist that went on to show up in Fighters.

Plus Vector and apparently Mighty & Ray were designed by the original staff before that point, so there was at least some basis in nepotism to grandfather most of them in the background of Sega of Japan's minds.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Marco9966 said:

How about wishing what was not cannon? That fanfiction called "Sonic Forces" and Classic Sonic being a separate character

Don't be so rude! That's game was an insult to fanfiction itself! 😂

• Chuckle 1

I mean, Forces was a lot less awful than Colors, Generations, and Lost World.  I'd get rid of those three and keep Forces.

Doesn't effect the plot of Forces either; no one actually knows who Classic Sonic is in that game and it's never explained what the Wisps were doing on Earth.  Only issue is Zavok's clone being there with no context, but I already try very hard to pretend Zavok doesn't exist.

5 minutes ago, Ivo-goji said:

I mean, Forces was a lot less awful than Colors, Generations, and Lost World.  I'd get rid of those three and keep Forces.

Seriously?

46 minutes ago, Rosaleia said:

Don't be so rude! That's game was an insult to fanfiction itself! 😂

I was actually kinda thinkin that myself :lol:

8 hours ago, Dr. Mechano said:

Oh yeah! I totally forgot about Tails' Sky Patrol. If only they could appear in a modern game. And Team Hooligan, too. I wonder what would happen if they were to collide. Bark and Bearenger could bear knuckle box.

• Thumbs Up 1

I doubt SEGA would ever want to touch Skypatrol ever again considering it's all but confirmed it was a reskin of a scrapped Disney game. 

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Your Vest Friend said:

I doubt SEGA would ever want to touch Skypatrol ever again considering it's all but confirmed it was a reskin of a scrapped Disney game. 

I don't see why that matters.