TheOcelot

"Welcome to Station Square" remix by Tee Lopes & Jun Senoune

2 hours ago, Dr. Franken-Mike said:

They just said on the stream that this is the only remix from Sonic Adventure. 

I'd say that might poke some more holes in anyone trying to assert that this is proof of an Adventure remake.

Inb4 the next one is Sonic Adventure 2.

6 hours ago, Marco9966 said:

I feel they gonna do an Adventure remake.

Hopefully they can do a faithful replication to the gameplay

Me too. I suppose the time is as right as any. The previous iteration of Sonic (boost) has seen its positive momentum kind of stalled with Forces' underwhelming reception. There has been a consistent fan outcry in the fanbase for Adventure, moreso post Mania and the classic era fans seemingly finally having what they've wanted. Also in general, Sonic Adventure is recognized by many as perhaps the only serious attempt by Sonic Team at a classic in 3D formula. Coming off of Mania's success, that would seem like a logical priority to make. 

But as of now these are just things we hope for.

I really do hope of they do anything adventure related at all, they stick to an SA1 remake. Makes much more sense than SA3 honestly, which at this point has already happened in some capacity or another and doesnt deserve a shot at the moment. SA1 if the bugs and gameplay issues are worked out could actually solve all of 3D sonic's problem properly, in one go.

But once more, these are things we hope for.

This reads like an awful poem.

1 minute ago, Dr. Franken-Mike said:

The actual quote was "No more from Sonic Adventure or Adventure 2".

So, unless they're lying again, then nope.

Yeesh, poor Adventure 2 isn't getting any Tee Lopes love. They didn't use much besides character themes (Eggman, Tails and Rouge's theme's but they were only touched up versions) in Team Sonic Racing and now they won't do wee remixes. Ah well, I'll go back to my hole and wait for the next time he does some, hope we get some unorthodox choices (not just classic Tee, I like my 3D Sonic music).

25 minutes ago, The Tenth Doctor said:

Yeesh, poor Adventure 2 isn't getting any Tee Lopes love. They didn't use much besides character themes (Eggman, Tails and Rouge's theme's but they were only touched up versions) in Team Sonic Racing and now they won't do wee remixes. Ah well, I'll go back to my hole and wait for the next time he does some, hope we get some unorthodox choices (not just classic Tee, I like my 3D Sonic music).

That's because Adventure 2's soundtrack was balls.

*dodges projectiles*

14 hours ago, Dr Egg-Gin said:

That was...alright. I think the problems I have with it stem from the original track as opposed to anything the remix added. It's great for an overworld theme, not so much as a standalone piece. 

I'm in the "it's alright, but I'll stick  to the original version" camp as well. I didn't like the percussion, I missed the bass and electric guitar lead from the original. Just "meh" all around.

On 10/10/2019 at 7:40 PM, Dr. Franken-Mike said:

The actual quote was "No more from Sonic Adventure or Adventure 2".

So, unless they're lying again, then nope.

What if it isn’t an Adventure remake, but “Adventure Mania”, justifying remixes from other games?