Awoo.

Profiles Show No Activity

Danj86

Perhaps this is common knowledge but it was pointed out by @Solister that profile activity seems to be empty. Don't know if it's like that for everyone but we have confirmed that it's like that for some of us at least. Is it the same for you?

Discussing it, they seemed unsure whether to make a topic so I figured I'd do it for them. This is one of those bug report things. I'm not sure what else to say. I haven't noticed anything else, but maybe you have?

• Thumbs Up 2

22 minutes ago, SenEDDtor Missile said:

EVERYTHING IS EMPTY! MY STATUS AND MESSAGE HISTORY IS GONE!

For now, the main "activity" page is empty. But the individual sections on the left - status updates, posts, topics, etc. - still work if you click them.

Chances are this is an error that has made activity invisible rather than deleted outright.  So, like, don't freak out about it.

10 minutes ago, Tara said:

Chances are this is an error that has made activity invisible rather than deleted outright.  So, like, don't freak out about it.

Yeah, everyone's bad takes posts are still there. You just have to click the "See my activity" button on your/others' profiles and you'll see individual tabs on the side for status updates/replies/posts/topics.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1

Sorry guys, I think this might be related to a broken search for the site as well. I've looked into it, and I think it has something to do with the specific platform we're using to index all of the content on the forum. I've had a few other priorities to take care of, but I'll look into this now and find out what's going on.

• Thumbs Up 7

There seems to be another side effect of this as well, the most popular content of the day isn't showing in the leaderboards anymore either.