Awoo.

Search function isn't working for me. Anyone else having this issue?

Dr. Mechano

Hey, SSMB staff! Thanks for all the hard work you guys do; I really appreciate everything you do!

But we seem to have hit a snag. The forum search always returns an error screen that says:

"There were no results for your search. Try broadening your criteria or choosing a different content area."

Even when I know the terms I'm searching for should have results. Every search, no matter what terms I use, return this error message.

I just wanted to check in with you all. Is this just me, or is the forum search not working for everyone else too?

Thanks!

Yep. The other day I searched "Sonic Adventure 2" and absolutely zero results came up, which I found really funny all things considered.

12 hours ago, Celestia said:

Yep. The other day I searched "Sonic Adventure 2" and absolutely zero results came up, which I found really funny all things considered.

Why would there be any results for such a niche and forgotten game in the series?

I mean hell, if the results are to be believed, there's literally no results for whatever a Sonic is in general.

(Yeah, this is broken for me as well).

• Chuckle 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure where to post this but as we are using this one and that topic for general bugs SSMB have suffering in the past days/weeks, not sure if anyone else noticed but re-scaling images is impossible in both posts and status updates (And likely topics too, but haven't tested).

Edit: I also thought it could be an issue on the new Sonical 2020, but I changed to All of Angst and it still have the same problem.

Yeah the search function is bust for me too. I even tried just searching for the word 'Sonic' and even that turned up no results :joy:

Thanks guys.