Awoo.

Obscure Sonic Characters

Nintenboi

11 hours ago, XxCordovaManxX said:

Yes, that would be an awesome idea for a new Sonic fighting game.

Dies she have to be a "secret unlockable" though? Make her part of the narrative.

3 hours ago, MainJP said:

Does she have to be a "secret unlockable" though? Make her part of the narrative.

Possibly. I mean I wouldn't mind Honey being an unlockable character instead of that STUPID MICROTRANSACTIONS CRAP!

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/16/2019 at 6:46 PM, XxCordovaManxX said:

Possibly. I mean I wouldn't mind Honey being an unlockable character instead of that STUPID MICROTRANSACTIONS CRAP!

Now that I think about it, she'd probably end up as a DLC character. Maybe in some kinda Obscure Characters Pack.

1 hour ago, Nintenboi said:

Now that I think about it, she'd probably end up as a DLC character. Maybe in some kinda Obscure Characters Pack.

Well, as long as it's fair paid DLC. Or, better yet. Free-paid DLC.

Commander, the commander of G.U.N. He's made very few in game appearances and doesn't even have a real name, just a military rank.

maxresdefault-15.jpg.72822427d5c91e0bfa133931e932e234.jpg

Wechnia/**********, the glitched-out combination of Knuckles' sprite and Tails' unused character data in Knuckles Chaotix. He is, of course, another of those weird early fan characters like Ashura from earlier in the thread.

hqdefault-5.jpg.57eeda124eb2bb3f09966bb2c6c053b8.jpg

On 12/18/2019 at 12:38 AM, buranflakes said:

Commander, the commander of G.U.N. He's made very few in game appearances and doesn't even have a real name, just a military rank.

maxresdefault-15.jpg.72822427d5c91e0bfa133931e932e234.jpg

Wechnia/**********, the glitched-out combination of Knuckles' sprite and Tails' unused character data in Knuckles Chaotix. He is, of course, another of those weird early fan characters like Ashura from earlier in the thread.

hqdefault-5.jpg.57eeda124eb2bb3f09966bb2c6c053b8.jpg

They eventually gave the Commander a name, in the Archie comic at least, of Commander Tower. Not sure if it came up in Sonic Chronicles though. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, HywelAtTheMoon said:

They eventually gave the Commander a name, in the Archie comic at least, of Commander Tower. Not sure if it came up in Sonic Chronicles though. 

Oh wow, I knew he was in the Archie comic but I didn’t know they gave him an actual name there. Doesn’t seem like that name’s ever come up in Chronicles, though, but I could be wrong.

32 minutes ago, buranflakes said:

Oh wow, I knew he was in the Archie comic but I didn’t know they gave him an actual name there. Doesn’t seem like that name’s ever come up in Chronicles, though, but I could be wrong.

Yeah, Mr. Flynn felt we should be able to call him and maybe one day the President something besides Commander. I'm not sure when Chronicles came out compared to Universe, though. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, DabigRG said:

Yeah, Mr. Flynn felt we should be able to call him and maybe one day the President something besides Commander. I'm not sure when Chronicles came out compared to Universe, though. 

Chronicles came out in about September/October 2008. Universe started a couple of months after that, I think. 

6 minutes ago, HywelAtTheMoon said:

Chronicles came out in about September/October 2008. Universe started a couple of months after that, I think. 

Ah, well there's half your answer. 

• 4 weeks later...