Awoo.

Happy 19th Birthday TSS! Here's Some New Forum Skins!

Dreadknux

Any more reminders of how many years have past I will turn to dust.

New skins looking clean, Dread!

• Thumbs Up 1

Happy anni, TSS! Love the look, and looking forward to seeing what other cool things are coming for the big 20th!

The new theme’s looking slick, Dreadknux! It really feels modern here now!

Just one minor suggestion, wouldn’t the news articles be better as a row at the top of the boards, like how they are on the main page? It takes too long to scroll down to the new topics and status updates otherwise...

Other than that, if I were to read the tabs at the top of the page correctly, this forum is now the Knuckles Stadium Message Boards. You’re welcome.

The new theme is looking brilliant, a very nice modern sleek look that generally looks nicer to use. Absolutely can't wait til the other themes are updated so we can get the other colour schemes on this.

Other than that, Happy Anniversary TSS! Next year it's gonna be time for TSS: Generations with Classic Sonic Stadium and Modern Sonic Stadium!

Congrats on reaching 19 years.

Image result for champagne gif

Really digging the new Sonical dark theme.

Here's to the next 19 years 😋

• Thumbs Up 1

Weird that SSMB is older than me, but what more to say aside "Happy Birthday" to the home website from the board I access every day?!

Loved the new theme and can't wait to see Shadow's theme aka "All of Angst" on this new mode.

Talking about new themes, as also this sorta an old request of mine, I would love to see STK maniacs on SSMB (It's only available on TSS). Can I get a little of hope to see this?

And once again, Happy Birthday TSS!

New theme is nice and clean which is great. Though my one (probably minor) complaint is that it's no longer as obvious what page you are on when reading a thread. Here's an image from the catfish theme.

spacer.png

The page you're on is highlighted with a black border that makes it super clear where you're at.

-

Now though that's totally gone and I find myself forgetting what page I'm currently on.  

spacer.png

I mean yeah there's the super light text beside the pages that shows you what page you are on but my brain just can't focus on it and it's so easy to gloss over.

• Thumbs Up 2

Congratulations! It's great that the site is still thriving to this day. New theme is rad 👍

• Thumbs Up 3

On 10/24/2019 at 12:50 AM, Polkadi~☆ said:

Just one minor suggestion, wouldn’t the news articles be better as a row at the top of the boards, like how they are on the main page? It takes too long to scroll down to the new topics and status updates otherwise...

Seconding this. I've been exclusively accessing the boards through my phone for the past few weeks, and the new skins work brilliantly on there. But having just logged on via my PC, the news articles and statuses seem misplaced. Great updates otherwise!

• 2 months later...